WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

Portugal are playing well, pretty even match and the lead is not deserved IMO.

But it was a deserved penalty though :onfire:

Well, no worries, I have hope for second half if they don't drop the performance.

In any case..the beer tastes good!

:beer:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Zaad - not directed at you but I think I speak for most England and Holland fans and a lot of neutrals when I say:

Ha! Fuck off Portugal, you fucking cheats! It's good that you went out with a whimper without France needing to break sweat or put on a show because any energy is wasted on this team of diving, cheating, whining, feigning injury cunts! :yay:

(Plus, looking at the crowd - France seem to have the better babes! :p)

Zaad said:

:rolleyes:

You seem like a nice enough chap, Zaad but Portugal are represented by a squad of diving, cheating, cynical, whining cunts who are not doing you any credit in the eyes of the world.

They have skill by themselves and should live or die by that and effort alone. They don't need to bring the reputation of any Portuguese down by behaving this way.

I agree with the diving Bibbs, it pisses me off too as I just wished they would put that energy into their game and run that extra yard.

I blame Scolari, he shouldn't encourage them to do so as they can do so much better than that.

As for cheating??? I disagree, haven't seen anything out of the ordinary...care to elaborate?

Don't mind to take some shit but you're accusing us of everything you can think of....don't exaggerate please! As if the other teams are such sweethearts. :doah:

bibblies said:

Sorry Zaad - not directed at you but I think I speak for most England and Holland fans and a lot of neutrals when I say:

Ha! Fuck off Portugal, you fucking cheats! It's good that you went out with a whimper without France needing to break sweat or put on a show because any energy is wasted on this team of diving, cheating, whining, feigning injury cunts! :yay:

Actually, I think your putting it mildly. Portugal was a fucking disgrace. Diving by Ronaldo, Pauleta, Postiga in the penalty area when nobody was near. Screaming for penalties, Scolari was disgusting. At the end of the match he was only cursing at the referees, as he has been robbed. This guy should be banned, IMO. He has given Portugal and footbal a bad name. Try footballing for a change. This is not the Dive Masters, It's the WC. :down::censored::eek:

Ronaldo clearly dived in the first half for a header and appealed for a penalty! Postiga did the same in the box late in the second half (not for a header, but for a turn). Manuel fell to the ground in "agony" with no one near him and demanded treatment and a foul. Those incidents (just a few examples of many) were shown to be laughable on slow motion. I guess you don't even notice that sort of thing anymore? If not, it's sad. All players should have been booked for CHEATING. Then this stuff would stop happening.

Portugal's only chances in this game came from dodgy Barthez saves. And those weren't even clear chances. Against England, Portugal created nothing. They showed bad sportsmanship and deserved nothing.

Archived