WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

"He landed badly and injured himself...why do you think he wanted something out of it???

He injured himself and did NOT return a minute later..he got substituted for Ferreira because he couldn't walk anymore."

uhuh... that's the way I saw it as well... not quite easy but France are through... no penalty shootouts, no overtime... nice way up to te finals...Samak, who should be there in your opinion ?? We live downtown Lyon and it's gonna be a short noisy night... hope we can take on the italians... hope we had less algerian flags intruding the party... weird country...

In London tuesday... at least I won't need to listen to english ravesa bout their team ::

AP, soon english, u can't get a decent footbal team but at least put up a sensible labour law...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zaad said:

He landed badly and injured himself...why do you think he wanted something out of it???

He injured himself and did NOT return a minute later..he got substituted for Ferreira because he couldn't walk anymore.

Obviously he was injured, so that wasn't the problem. After he fell down, Pauleta immediately claimed a foul and the whole portuguese bench was in uproar as if just got killed by the french. it is these antics that were sickening.

SM,

Never disagreed with that.

The discussion with Bibbs was about feigning injury and that IS pure bullshit!

Don't mention the bench...have a look at other teams..not only us, trust me on this..in every game coaches and subs always think they know it better. Perhaps you should start watching more games and not only the WC ;)

'Or are you trying to piss me off because England lost from us?'

not at all my Friend.

i just don't think they have looked that good in the entire Tournament.

and Scolari lost his bottle twice by taking off Pauletta (but he was useless against England and France) and lost any advantage he might have had.

playing the 10 Men of England and you take off your 'top' scorer....?

1-0 down in the Semi and you decide to take off your only real Forward....?

not very aggressive tactics IMO..........

at least i know i've beaten you in your own predictor Compie........ :grinyes:..........NO WAY will your prediction come true............ :doah:

Simao came in and later Postiga for a midfielder (those are the most attacking players we have who're in form)

Postiga is a forward btw and Pauletta wasn't in the game so the substitution was needed.

Sorry Sayjann but our bench isn't as luxury as yours.

We'll see about the other compie.

Off to bed now.

Cheers!

sayjann said:

now Zaad's Team have been beaten he is defending them to the hilt.

they can can do no wrong............unlike others...... :)

Please re-read my posts Sayjann.

The diving crap has pissed me off big time as well...

Bibblies spoke of feigning injury and I called him on that since his example was not true as confirmed by others here.

Am I allowed to defend myself or not?

I'm just asking people to get the facts straight, simple, I have no problem recognize my team's failures since there are plenty.

And you should know by now that the first team I blame when things go wrong is my own, surprise surprise, unlike others.

Goodnight Sayjann..

bibblies said:

Sorry Zaad - not directed at you but I think I speak for most England and Holland fans and a lot of neutrals when I say:

Ha! Fuck off Portugal, you fucking cheats! It's good that you went out with a whimper without France needing to break sweat or put on a show because any energy is wasted on this team of diving, cheating, whining, feigning injury cunts! :yay:

(Plus, looking at the crowd - France seem to have the better babes! :p)

Fully agree.

Nothing personal Zaad, but the Portugese team was a disgrace with a very negative attitude.

Very happy that cunt Figo didn't make it ot the finals and although I admit that Ronaldo is a good player, I find him also highly irritating as a person on the field.

Good riddance.

Well, I remembered some of you like soccer, and actually many, the ones i was happy to befriend most on the board. If you haven't wondered about me, you were quite justified, I am doing great, and whatever happens Sunday, here's my state of mind and my world cup talk:

:chili::yeahthat::up::elephant::applause::) :) :):beer:

allonzenfants etc.......

Archived