WORLD CUP TALK.

sayjann

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, back to the Germans (who seem to have mysteriously gone missing since their defeat :D)

Hey boys, what about this? Italy furious at media jibes

I thought only the English and English newspapers were xenophobic?! :D But here you are calling the Italians "lazy and greasy, among other things"! ::

That's on the back of ridiculing David Beckham's family - e.g. his sister for being a "fat pig", etc. ::

So, it's not only us that poke fun at other countries?! :: Really? (To hear previous talk, I thought it was only us! :o)

To be fair, you Germans do at least invent good words...

"Schadenfreude" - that's one of them! :neener:

I guess you don't even notice that sort of thing anymore?

????

I said I agreed with the diving part.. did you read that?

I said they should put that energy into their game as it pisses me off too.

So yes, I saw everything! It's sad.

So that diving part is the cheating you speak off...nice to accuse us twice of the same thing :)

I was asking for more examples other than diving (which I agree with ) since you accused us 4 times.

Diving - I agree

Cheating - that's your diving twin :rolleyes:

Whining - hahaha as if we're alone on this. I have yet to see a team with no whiners. Look at your own team with Mr. Rooney...whining because Ronaldo interfered but never bothered to correct his own behavior with caused the shit.

feigning injury - come again?

i thought both Teams were poor.

France are nothing playing Henry on his own with no support.

they huffed and puffed but i just can't see them breaching the Italians Defence on Sunday.

Portugal were worse than against England,how did they get so far in the Tournament?.

as others have said i was disappointed with their diving and rolling around.

Henry was kicked but i thought his afterthought of a dive was laughable.

some of the best moments of the Game featured the antics on the benches............ :grinyes:

Feigning - many times but the particular one the BBC highlighted this match was Manuel, who went past a few players and then decided to fall down with no one near him - once he'd seen the attack come to nothing. (Of course, he got up and continued a minute later... ::)

That's at least three yellow cards. Don't you agree? Why don't referees give them?! ::

Portugal is our oldest ally, I believe. I liked the very sporting gentleman Eusebio and I'd like to like your team now. But they're probably the most cheating team around at the moment and that's the thing I hate the most.

Portugal were worse than against England,how did they get so far in the Tournament?.

Diving-wise or performance-wise?

I hope the former since I really thought they improved their game.

IMHO excluding those shitty dives I think their game wasn't THAT bad as you say.

Or are you trying to piss me off because England lost from us?

I think he's trying to say that neither team really had a cutting edge and that you were maybe even worse than us in this respect. E.g. You didn't create a single chance against England whereas even we, not playing well, created a few.

You didn't really create a single chance here either. Lots of pretty play around the midfield but no real result. France let you have all that possession because you weren't doing anything with it. (It's a mystery to us when Pauleta actually scores all his goals!)

Feigning - many times but the particular one the BBC highlighted this match was Manuel, who went past a few players and then decided to fall down with no one near him - once he'd seen the attack come to nothing. (Of course, he got up and continued a minute later... )

Manuel who?? You mean Miguel?

?????

Are you joking??

He landed badly and injured himself...why do you think he wanted something out of it???

He injured himself and did NOT return a minute later..he got substituted for Ferreira because he couldn't walk anymore.

Being a WAYYY bit to prejudiced here, my friend.

As I said...I don't mind swallowing shit but please get your facts straight.

Do I need to remind you about Owen who injured himself as well with nobody around. Same shit as tonight...do you hear me complaining about feigning injury?

Go back to your Fawlty Towers episode ;)

Archived