Who was your first khatoey in Thailand and where?

shygye

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, because I am fucking a woman, so not gay. But guys here, like to fuck men, or get blown by them, then deny it was homosexual sex, for a whole host of reasons, including "...oh, they were wearing women's clothes, so it isn't gay, gay guys ONLY like men who dress/look like men..." (a point any gay man will tell you is bullshit, as some Katoeys have no intention of hacking their balls off, and like fucking men with their dicks as much as they like getting fucked...) been a long running joke here for years...

Other denials are "...well, the katoey thinks he should have been born a woman, and some think they are women, so fucking one isn't gay..." or "...this is Thailand, I won't be bound by your labels..." or "...well, I;m not gay, the guy sucking my dick is gay..." or "...I'm not gay because I sucking a dick, the guy has a dress on, or he's gay, because he has the erection..." all sorts of crap excuses... the denials continue...In reality, the clothes don't matter, the gender does...

Now, an interesting point, which will lead to a question for you/all to ponder...many/most (according to the researchers) katoeys or guys who become transgender, later develope sexual relationships with lesbian women...hence, they have the sexual orientation of a lesbian (again, supposedly true, at least of the ones in the USA). Now, a question, does having sex with a full on lesbian make you gay? especially if you shag katoeys...? Ponder that... :)

So to recap, a man fucking a man is a homosexual act, no matter how they are dressed... BUt to be honest, who really cares? you can fuck all the men /Katoeys you like, as long as between consenting adults, cool with me, you can have it...but why the excuses/denials? No need...denying it only gives the "stigma" power...set your selves free, and stop denying your true sexuality, be it hetro, bi or gay, Metro or whatever! Be proud!

Archived