No way someone sent this to Stickman

Ckrisg

Has Stickman been watching 'Little Britain' reminds me of Ting Tong

Question 3: I fell in love with a beautiful girl working in MBK on the cosmetics and fashion accessories counters selling perfume. I have been dating her for some 5 months now. We have not made love yet, her telling me she is not easy. I spend every night with her sleeping together all night in each others' arms. I have advanced on her several times and she pushes me away. I investigate! She is 5 foot 8 inches with size 41 shoes. There's no Adam's apple visible, but to my surprise she went to the toilet one night and it sounded loud, like a bloke taking a pee. One day the door was not shut properly to the bathroom and I was curious so I looked through the gap. I saw her standing up over the toilet just like a man would to take a pee. It's hard to judge in words as you have not seen her picture but because I love being with her so much I have mentally blocked myself from thinking she is katoey and that Thai ladies don't sit on toilets like Western girls to take a pee! How can I be sure of my theory. I love her and spend all my free time with her. I don't want to discover she is the perfect women for me and want marriage to find she has a man's genitals. I will be mortified, disturbed and if the word gets around the office I will lose face too.

Mrs. Stick says: Women never pee standing up. You have fallen in love with a man. I once before heard someone say that you can fall in love with anyone, whatever sex they are. But this should happen from the outset and should not be discovered later. So now it really depends on you. If you were to confront him / her the truth and give it a try and see if things work between the two of you, it won't be easy. You'll have friends, family and colleagues to deal with. But if you can work it out together as a couple then everything and everyone else will be less difficult. The other option is to run!

:clown:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the email was definitely sent....and if you are alluding that I made it up, my mind would never come up with something so bizarre.

And if you think that that is bizarre, I can assure you I get some even weirder shit than that coming through...

Stick

i have known a couple of gals who used to pee standing up over the bog, it must be usefull in the squatter places.

But there was a case some years back when a Swiss gent was said to have married a katoey by mistake and only found out about the mistake when he took 'it' back home at a later date.

Stick

I'm sure you do, no I don't think you made it up just that someone is taking the piss!!!! and I think it you should have spotted that before you got the missus to reply.

But its your column and I def enjoy it each week.

Archived