No way someone sent this to Stickman

Ckrisg

I'm sure you do, no I don't think you made it up just that someone is taking the piss!!!! and I think it you should have spotted that before you got the missus to reply.
I also think someone is probably taking a piss, but hindsight is 20/20 and I don't think UBC carries Little Britain or any other show featuring Ting Tong.

I heard about this show - I think it was on the Mangosauce site. Sounds like a hoot. But when you live here for a long time, and you get also sorts of strange queries from people who don't, it's sometimes hard to distinguish between pranksters and the ridiculously naive.

A friend of mine in NYC (who visits here every chance he gets) in my industry sent me an email Friday with what I thought was a rather extreme question about BOT currency control regulations (some of the regulations are ridiculous, but this was extreme and I cannot go into the details because of the lèse-majesté laws here.) Saturday morning, slightly hung over, I started to draft a serious response, but then noticed the PS. It happens.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Human beings are very capable at making a square peg seemingly fit into a round hole and then screaming 'I've been duped!!!' when shit goes haywire.

He who said 'love is kind' never visited Thailand....Mrs. Stick sums it up nicely, and kudos to the letter writer who can actually make the claim:

'She IS different!!!!'

There used to be a website run by a nurse called "women who pee standing," but it's been taken down and replaced with:

http://www.travelmateinfo.com/page002.html

You can read about it here:

http://www.gettingit.com/article/123

Of course, this is neither here nor there. It's not very likely a clerk in MBK would be using such a device.

EP

:devil:

Archived