I am happy

drogon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes but luckily (for this part) I am not living in the USA.

It will be hard enough to get her to belgium.....

Will wait for the fall (not snow fall I hope) so she could feel the temperature.........

If she begs to go back after 1 hour due to the cold I know that it will be hard for us.........

Best of luck from me too! I am positive things will turn out good for you because you are committed and a Jai Dee man. The girl shouldn't have a problem to trust you and that seems to be the only problem by now!

ps

you farangs that try to show knownledge about Belgium food i have a small riddle

it's made from potatoes

it's deep fried

the name implies that it is from France

it is not french it is from belgium!!!!

Guest lazyphil

the thing thai girls relish about cold weather is that it opens up a whole new opputunity for buying a vast array of new type of clothing :cussing::banghead:

She is mainly scared about the future.....and especially in country she does not know (that is why I invite her for a short stay first).

What she told me she is afraid of:

- new language

- new weather (although she already thinks about doing a lot of shopping to buy raincoat etc.........)

:banghead:

- New culture and totally different way of living.

- me dumping her.......and her having to go back to thailand and the bar (this issue is going to be solved soon)

- that she would cost me too much for a certain time

- I would be the only person she knows, no more friends or family and me being the only one to understand her.

Will have to work on it

My wife also were afraid of meeting her MIL. I did not think much of it but apparantly she was terrified of what my 'cow' mother would think of her even more 'cow' son comming home with a 'dam dam' girl. Not possible to make her understand that it did not matter at all the colour of her skin :)

PS I have a great picture series of my wife's first meeting with snow. She run outside on the porch just to find out that snow can be slippery. A surprised look on her face when her foot slips, a blur on the way down, and much laughter when she sit on her ass looking up wondering what happened.

My wife liked the snow at first, but now dislike the dark cold season. She is scared of the dark.

The things she like about her new contry is how women can do anyting, seing them work in many diffrent lines of work, that people actually follow trafficrules and stop for crosswalks, that we take care of disabled peole, that inmates in our jails have tv in their cells ... well a lot of small things really :)

PSII, how are you going to solve the issue about her possibly having to return to Thailand?

Her not having to return to thailand:

First I will not dump her.

Second, we will pass a legal agreement so she would be able to stay in Europe.

Third: the best garantee would be to marry her.......

If we go along well after her visit trip I am ready to help her being sure about her future.

Archived