I am happy

drogon

It can not go bad.....the worst which could happen is to go our own separate ways at one point.

A dinner in Belgium? Fine.

Hard decision?

Trust on both sides and we just overcomed this issue.

No longer customers? Yes

Financial support? Yes for a limited time (she really wants to work)

Come to Belgium? Not that hard.

Live in Belgium?

Could be hard this is why I invite her otherwise we agreed we would find a solution.

The worst for that could happen?

For me: Nothing except to loose her, I will not loose my pants in the process.

for her: To live on her own in Europe but she will never go back to the bars once we are together......I will not let it happen and she knows it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said that the one deciding factor for you to back down, before changing your mind, was the part where she wondered about divorce entitlements.

Now you have have changed and will help her stay/get work/etc, just so that she will never work bar again, even if she does not stay with you?

Excelent, but still a carbon copy of my experiences. I'm really hoping you two pull it off :)

I can just picture it now.....

"Prince" drogon....charging down Soi 33 on his trusty Chang, to rescue "fair" damdel from the clutches of the "Evil" G Club owner and the thousands of dirty lecherous farangs who lust after her virtue.....

A real Snow White....in sepia !!!

SERIOUSLY,

Every good wish for "success" (whatever that may be), happiness, good fortune and a long happy life together.

I really hope it works out for you both. From what I've read (all 2345678965 posts LOL...) at least it has total comittment from your end

GOOD LUCK

:beer:

Wont be around end July, can't hang out that long. Planning on 6th at this stage. Need to get back....figure it's about "My Turn" again

You are bringing her to Belgium??? If it stings you, don't look for me. i only recommended you take her out of the bar. Not south east asia. :scared:

:grinyes:

Live it up and remember:

Until you have smoked out the bees, you can't eat the honey

--- russian proverb

I know it is a big move.......

Will only cost me some money (not all I hope, hihi)

To Belgium? Yes so she sees how it is in the real life and to make her visit Europe......

It will be a slow step by step process and with no garantee of success but I take my chance.

(and she loves Thailand I know .......)

Archived