I am happy

drogon

All it will cost me is the air ticket.

She made the hard decision.

Time will tell if it holds firm.

Thx to the board members who supported me.

Even if it does not work on the very long term I will have no regret, I took my chance.

I am the happiest romantic sucker on earth........

If some fellows are in BKK on the end of July I will gladly offer some drinks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drogon said:

If some fellows are in BKK on the end of July I will gladly offer some drinks

How about it in Belgium when she is here ? dinner with four ?
AF16 said:

For the dimwithed of us, what did you just say? That she is coming to stay with you in the Netherland?

I understand she will come to Belgium.....

BB

AF16 said:

I did say I were dimwithed :) Belgium/Netherland same same.

At any rate, good luck to the both of you drogon. Hope you both get what you want and that you both can get it as a couple.

Hey, I am an American! and as such, genetically incapable of understanding geography and world events/history...but even I know Belgium and Netherlands ARE NOT "same same!!" Belgium is Belgium, Netherlands is "same same" Holland...er right? :dunno: :dunno: :scared:

Holland speaks Dutch. Belgium speaks Flemish (I am told "similar" to Dutch) and French. Belgium has better beer and chocolate, Holland might have them beat in the cheese department...but as many countries have great cheese, it is a tough call...Holland has Amsterdam, famous for it's whores and hash...so really a tough call which is better. But clearly, they have their distinct differences...

I hope this helps to dispell any of the negative stereotypes of us yanks knowing nothing about the rest of the world... :)

"...Hey, I resent that. Norway and Sweden, well Norway at least, is a country with a long and proud history. One can not make such a mistake really. .."

Yea, but Sweden is a real country, with better vodka, think how the Swedes would feel at such a comparasion :stirthepo :stirthepo :stirthepo ...reminds me of an old joke... Q: How do you tell an American from a Canadian? A: just say there is no difference, and the guy who screams loudest is the Canadian... hahahaha...er get it?

Archived