You eat dinner with a spoon?

MaiLuk

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have in Malaysia, because I felt odd being the only one not eating with my hands (including the CEO, who was a royal). I admit that there is a bit of an art to it so as to not get curry everywhere. I did get pretty good in the end.

But no opportunity to do so in India. They always used utensils and we always went to posh restaurants.

Cheers,

SD

The best humour is watching some Americans eating a steak. Its murder scene! One hand grasping the fork as a stabbing instrument, the knife attacking from all angles. Then they have to change hands as they cant get food to the mouth with grip they have on the fork. So it is a flurry of knife, fork and food being spread everywhere.

man limbo ,

** So you sneaked them out whilst being thrown off the plane? **

I didn't , they were farewell gift from Thai Air 2 years ago . You will have great difficulties to get chopsticks on a Thai plane , that's why I carry my own . You can also use them for drumming on the table , now try that with a fork .

BuBi , who go win worldcup . Oranje no win nothing .

Difficulties getting chopsticks on a Thai flight? Why's that? They don't serve Chinese style food?

Hmmmm, hope they're not of the wooden kind, might be well worn off by now.

Oranje will go far. Germany will go home. :tophat:

Archived