Do you pay less in low season to the girls?

SingaporeSteve

Mainly aimed at the expats living in Thailand I guess.

Do you take advantage of low season and give less money than at other times of the year when your taking the same girl?

Personally I don't - if its a girl I have taken before, I always keep to the same amount which is 2000 baht for an overnight session - I never try and reduce it but am curious if anyone does and what the reaction has been. Having said that I never debate a price beforehand - its basically 2000 for anybody no matter what gogo or bar they come from.

Cheers

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve,

do you want to sell your houses cheaper as it's low season?

I always pay the normal price whatever season - in Patttaya I never negotiate the price as I pick the girls from the same bars and they now what I pay

ST 500

LT 1000

24 (=22) hours 1500

I would never try to use low season as an excuse to pay a girl less, I always pay the accepted rates and give a tip when deserved. I have noticed in low season, the girls themselves often offer special incentives to secure a punter (pay day) for the night i.e. Pattaya BG's offering ST for 500 with no barfine. Possibly the best effect of the lack of punters is the numbers of 'lookers' still available at 10pm and their willingness to go LT instead of trying for ST only.

Last trip, (late May-Early June) I did notice many girls willing to accept less. One girl who previously demanded and got 1500 for a "long short time" (was worth it, exceptional service all the way around! ) went for 800 bht! Same service, only difference is/was, she had had a kid. Still hot, a bit chubbier...

I think the original poster was asking if during low season that the girls take less due to low volume of whoremongers ... Its like anything during low season hotels eg. offer a low season rate... airlines etc. So with the lack of tourists these girls wanna make money so probably drop their prices to absorb the economic slump. So does anyone take home more girls in the low season to take advantage of the price slashing, blowout sale, going out of business sale, 2 for 1 hoe down sale marketing ??

During high season the girls demand more. Sometimes a whole lot more. During low season they take what they can get. Supply and demand. What is fair? It is a business deal. If she agrees to a price, fine.

Same applies to BG. When the bar is closed, they generally charge less. Same pussy, just different circumstances. Besides, if one doesn't want to, there are a whole lot more Thi ladies that will. If you find yourself being rejected too much, then you are probably requesting a service for too low a price. Don't be supid but at the same time don't be a Cheap Charlie.

Archived