Pissing On The War Memorial

McBif

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must be missing something... canadians started a nationwide hunt for a couple of youngsters because they took a piss on a block of concrete !?! uh !?! it might time to watch out for golden shower lovers...

Kojis, deserter

kojis69 said:

Must be missing something... canadians started a nationwide hunt for a couple of youngsters because they took a piss on a block of concrete !?! uh !?! it might time to watch out for golden shower lovers...

Kojis, deserter

Canada is a very slow country in terms of scandals...

kojis69 said:

Kojis, deserter

"A block of concrete" is one way of describing it...

You have to remember a lot of people here are unfortunately not as enlightened and sophisticated as you and the "youngsters".

Many of these poor fools (like myself) have lost relatives in unmarked graves scattered across good old Europe, and the National War Memorial is something that we, in our ignorant way, regard with something we call respect. Old-fashioned, I know.

As for "golden shower lovers" - well, we tend to leave that sort thing to cosmoplitans such as yourself who enjoy being addressed by names like "kojis69".

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

BTW, what army is protecting you at the moment?

Guest lazyphil

<<If I was there I would have kicked them in the balls !

AND . . I am a member of the ACLU ! >>

I doubt they have any.

"BTW, what army is protecting you at the moment? "

Burmese army, at least in a couple of weeks, when I'll have managed to escape again those disturbing western democracies - though it's kindda fun watching Israelis and US bleed the middle east.

As of the rest... memorials are blocks of concretes... I sure can see more important issues.... our relatives died in so many wars those monuments would clog the streets if we had to remember all of them... plus imagine how many public holidays... a nightmare...

i was talking to a patient of mine a couple of weeks ago and she told an interesting tale.

her Grandfather died at the Somme but his body was never found and the British Government denied the Wife any financial help as there was no proof he was dead..........no body.

her Grandmother bought up 8 children in the aftermath of WW1 which i imagine was not an easy thing.

her Mother married and her Father died during D-Day and again no financial help after the War.

my Patient married and her husband eventually died (maybe) as a result of the Atomic testing in the Pacific.

but to this Day the British Government fail to admit that some of the Men died because of their exposure to radiation.

again no help and the poor Woman bought up 12 children alone.

but she was such a happy person,always smiling and laughing and i felt so humble in her prescence.

her story was one of hardship through different Generations of the same Family and these people are also sufferers of War.

anybody who defiles the memory of her Family and others are nothing but SCUM...........

Typical government eff ups. When I was an instructor for the US Army, one of my NCO students told me about something that happened when he was at Fort Bliss, out in the boonies near El Paso, Texas. Seems a sandstorm shifted a dune and uncovered a body. The body was dressed in uniform and had full combat gear, including his M-1 rifle and blank amunition. From his dog tags, it turned out he was a basic trainee who had gone missing on a night march during the Korean War. He had been listed as a deserter ever since. And the poor bastard had actually died of thirst out in the west Texas desert back around 40 years earlier.

Wonder if his next of kin was even alive to learn of the discovery.

:dunno:

Archived