Pissing On The War Memorial

McBif

"her story was one of hardship through different Generations of the same Family and these people are also sufferers of War.

anybody who defiles the memory of her Family and others are nothing but SCUM........... "

Fine by me . I just wish then we had memorials about the burmese soldiers who got killed while working for the junta, the nazi ones who got shot by the french terrorists in 1943. Those are soldiers that prolly maimed and killed many,left orpheans among the enemies, but as well as among their own families. Same as the canadian dudes. Soldiers are there to inflict and receive pain, state sponsored murderers, don't see what's so much honourable there. Those memorials have a lot to do with collective hygiene, they make nations feel better about themselves (along individuals who can play as "my grandfather suffered more than yours and my grandma blowed less dicks than yours..." fascinating...) Killers on both sides, depends on how you look at it to judge one side deserving to be called heroic... I don't really mind and would actually love one day to enter the arms trade but give me a break about respect due. We don't owe them anything.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish then we had memorials about the burmese soldiers who got killed while working for the junta'

Milatary Dictatorships are a different matter.

they do things for their own good and don't care about the populus.

are you saying that Churchill was part of a junta?.

i always thought he trying to protect their Country from invasion....

not his choice to go to War,that decision was forced upon him as the UK was threatened.

'the nazi ones who got shot by the french terrorists in 1943'

so Germany illegally occupied a Country and when the French fought back they become terrorists?.

at the time they wanted to keep their Country free and for themselves........is that wrong?.

if any Country invaded mine tomorrow i would take up arms fight the barstards.

it is up to each Country to decide if a memorial should be erected.

you have no respect for the dead...........than i have a scenario for you.

just go to London on 11-11 this Year and when the Remberance Ceremoney is happening just interrupt by shouting out "why are you celebrating the Death of People who helped bring you a better life?".

see what the fuck happens to you.

or better still you come and piss on the grave of my Grandfather (French,like yourself?).

see what i will fucking do to you..........

are you one of these people who like to desecrate War graves in Europe............?????????

'but give me a break about respect due. We don't owe them anything'

you have no respect for anyone who fought for their freedom?.

you are posting on this Forum.........might you have been here if the relatives of KS had not survived WW2 and he not been born?.

personally i think you come across as a complete CUNT.........a total waste of space.

don't bother answering as you are being ignored my me.............

"might you have been here if the relatives of KS had not survived WW2 and he not been born"

ROTFLMAO !! :worship:

I see you're having serious arguments there!! better off escaping with ignore I guess... a lot of your post is just emotional spitting, you'll have a hard time ever noticying there are two sides at a coin. People who earn your respect get scorned by others. On 11/11, another public holiday as if France working year wasn't already riddled with them :( , hopefully I will be doing some china girl 3 ways in Paris, avoiding all kind of war celebrations as usual. Or even bettter doing 3 girls in Yangon, thanking heavens we can still enjoy sweet life in third world dictatorships ...

Sayjann,

Well stated, if a bit too polite at the end under the circumstances. As for the dead not deserving respect...WTF? Not sure where our "friend" is from, but I am just wondering why he has such animosity towards those who gave him the freedoms he thinks trivial.

I will point out there is a difference between the guys who died liberating France (from all contributing nations) and the guy who worked the gas nozzle at Auswitz. Failure to see that means no further point in discussion.

Guest lazyphil

AP, you're French right, so had it not been for courageous british and american soldiers you'd still be germanys little bitch eating sour kraut instead of croissants at high noon, think about it ::....so wind ya fooking neck in!

LP playing Medal of Honor on PS2 mowing down Nazi fuckers in the French hedgerows, the nearest to combat I'll have to face RIP WW2 heros....Thanks guys!!

"Don't Tread On Me"

And don't tread on my gravestone.

And don't tread on my memorials.

I thank all those who answered the calling to serve and sometimes die for the rights and privileges we all have today.

May they rest in peace. (And their gravestones and monuments not be pissed on).

" so had it not been for courageous british and american soldiers you'd still be germanys little bitch eating sour kraut instead of croissants at high noon, think about it "

Huummm... deep thinking again... considered it that way, England should beg to be colonised immediately, any arab country could be helpful... just can't actually imagine what could be worse food wise...

As of nazi soldiers beeing different than alliance ones, it's quite dubious on an individual basis, different uniforms didn't mean they went through very different sufferings.

It's part of social cohesion (brainwashing ) to have most people believe blindly in the importance of such events or monuments (war memorials and war rememberance days), so I guess it makes u guys safe product of the system. All the better...

OH, not owing something (respect in this instance) to someone doesn't mean they don't deserve it. It means it's your call to give them.

As of the privileges we all have today... well fortunately we all don't enjoy the same... but fair enough far too many people enjoy far too many privileges today in western democracies...

"...As of the privileges we all have today... well fortunately we all don't enjoy the same... but fair enough far too many people enjoy far too many privileges today in western democracies... "

Yes, and you are on the privilidged side as well. Given the choice, would you rather be respectful of your countrymen who died fighting for your freedom, while simultainiously acknowleging the dead on the other side, or be under Nazi rule? I mean you can really only take pacafisim so far, then it sort of loses it's practicality.

Archived