Pissing On The War Memorial

McBif

bla bla bla... it's been 50 years... tough to say how it'd be today... good for the alliance boys if they won... I just don't really feel concerned... as under which rule I live... well... I actually enjoy life when in democracies or dictatorships , just feel it doesn't matter much. Would be able to get an edge no matter the regime.

Besides what has "pacafism" to do with it?? You must be talking to the wrong guy, indiference is closer to the truth.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Privileges should be earned, IMO.

Just because some woman has a baby in some country, mostly the USA as far as I know, then the baby is an automatic citizen??? the baby can get welfare??? free medical???

In this fictional case (but happens everyday in the USA), the woman and the baby have done nothing to earn these benefits.

The real citizens of the country, that have lived and paid taxes for many generations, now the real citizens are paying for the freeloaders.

Not an easy answer!

Guest lazyphil

<<burmese soldiers who got killed while working for the junta>>

Randomshots, or is it ammoresporres, or NB4U (you really must stop keep getting banned!!) what about them?...for that matter who cares about oppostion too, not me, some 2 bit far flung banana republic is of no concern to me, anyway, nobodys stopping them building a nice big memorial to the junta soldiers, but hey i wouldn't piss on it.

i will invite Koji to London in November and i'm sure local Members like Lazyphil and Lusty would like to accompany me to laugh our asses off at Koji as he protests against the solumn ceremony which dedicates itself to honouring People who fought for freedom.

i don't have much time for the Police but a few truncheon taps might change his mind.

a pity that Carew could not be present...he would have like the aggro.............

May someone be kind enough to give that old man Sayjan his daily medication... he seems like losing it... thanks for the invitation BTW, I'll be coming a couple of times to London till November and all financial help will be welcome... please do send as many eurostar business tickets and 4 star hotel vouchers as you can afford.

Have a very happy memorial and do enjoy all the privileges the war brought you while going through your day of labour.

I'll be busy elsewhere.

Cheers,

Kojis, in love.

Guest lazyphil

sayjann may need his pills (we share them, i have the red ones, he the blue!) but at least he doesn't suffer multiple personality disorder syndrome :)

sayjann, when you make it here for the weekend we'll go here and here then go down the pub and get pissed, and pee up trees like dawgs....not memorials like disrespectful twats!

koji, we'll be spending our money on this beer, so no flash money for you old bean!

Veterans:

Some gave all, all gave some.

To the dilly dally free thinker who enjoys the luxuries of freedom, God Bless you, as some of us gave our blood so that you can whine and complain about cement and stone monuments and statues. Got to love you!

Yes, free medical in the USA, check this out:

a>

"Under the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act of 1985, hospitals are obligated to treat the uninsured without reimbursement."

Plus you can get paid to be a heroin addict:

"When Linda Torres was arrested in Bakersfield, Calif., with about $8,500 in small bills in a sack, the police originally thought it was stolen money, explained the report. It was her Social Security lump sum for her disability -- heroin addiction."

Nice, ehhh? ::

I would guess the young Canadian drunks are apolitical. I would imagine in their vague sort of way they're pacifists (until crossed), environmentalists (while littering profusely and consuming more resources than any generation in history), anti-capitalists (while living off its wealth), rebels (while sponging off mom and dad), anti-American (ironic for a Canadian - who can tell the difference other than the wee flag on their backpacks?), Pro-Choicers (you know it, bro), hip hop music lovers, etc. etc.

But perhaps most of all they're hedonists, or want to believe they are. I think any observant person over forty has noticed the strained, almost desperate hilarity groups and especially crowds of young people exhibit these days. I don't think this is old fogie stuff I'm talking here: It simply wasn't as common twenty or thirty years ago, not by a long shot.

You see it in the pinched faces of, say, a crowd of hockey fans howling at the cameras. The anxiety in their eyes - for me at least - is painful to behold. There is something wrong with the picture.

Why is this? And what does it portend? Is Osama right?

Archived