PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

Sayjann, about Rafa's rotation and how much playing time Bellamy would get, I told ya so. That being said, it is obvious that Dirk Kuyt is the best striker on Liverpool's team. Too bad he is stuck in the rotation, which is why I don't have him on my fantasy team. :mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have to agree about Bellamy.

i picked him because he was in a Team which will make chances.

Bellamy would be my choice to partner either of the others as he can play off them.

Kuyt and Crouch are too similar IMO.

but saying that i have taken Bellamy out of my Team for the moment,but with 2 Goals this Week could be the making of him.

took out Barry as well.......... :banghead:

but i have been cheated........ :cussing:

Rooney had 2 assists,but has only been credited with one.... :doah:

the barstards in charge of this compie had better sort out their eyesight and sort it out.... :spank:

i have to agree somewhat.

i don't generally pick Liverpool or Chelsea Players because of the rotation business.

i have Parker and Speed who will normally play and are steady Players and get a Goal here and there.

my defence is a bit shaky and while Pompey are doing well i see not many points for the Players in their forthcoming away Games.

Pompey will slide down the table eventually.

i will always keep my MU Players as they will always play if fit and will score a few between then........eventually.

fuck it.......i'm giving up on this compie.

Rooney has still only been credited with one assist and i have lost a couple of points.

no big deal you might say,but to me a big thing.

if the organisers cannot get their facts right then what is the point of playing?.

they did the same with Rooney last Season,he scored 2 Goals in an one-sided Game against Newcastle and was outstanding.

but all the bonus points were given to MU Defenders.......total joke.

an assist is classed as the last touch by a Player to a fellow team-mate before a Goal is scored.

so which of his passes does not count in their eyes?.

the cross to Saha or the flick to Ole?.

from now on i will not change my Team as i don't see the point if the organisers fuck up.

i will look every week to see how i have done but not be bothered to play an active part.

sorry Zaad and Limbo.

looks like the compie is between the pair of you........

but i'm still whipping your asses in the IKTS compie........ :chili:

It seems that only Giggs and Rooney were given one assist for respectively Vidic and Saha.

The Solskjaer goal wasn't given an assist perhaps because he lost control and possession of the ball and regained it himself. Thus no assist from Rooney.

That aside, .. you're only 25 points behind Limbo and 30 behind me. Only 8 gameweeks and still almost triple of that to come. Don't talk about quitting, you stinkin' sore pussy. I know that you'll be luring at the topspots like a hungry predator and won't give up until it's over.

When it's going bad with me I also tend to give up but I don't. Not my character and not worth the satisfaction for the other competitiors. I still love to beat your and Limbo's asses but not because you guys suck at it (you do btw) but because I'm stronger, smarter and more handsum :beer:

things are not going bad at all,i'm /was quite happy about how the compie was progressing.

plenty of points still to be won.

sorry,but an assist is classed as the final pass to a Goalscorer.

fuck me,Lampard was given an assist for his free-kick which took 2 deflections....... :doah:

how the fuck is that an assist?

'I know that you'll be luring at the topspots like a hungry predator and won't give up until it's over'

don't think so my Friend.

unless Rooney gets the 2nd assist i'm outta here.

the fuckwits running the game have kinda ruined it for me.

It depends really.

You say final pass to a goal scorer, but I don't think it was the case with Solskjaer's goal. He regained the ball from the opponent..actually..the ball was neutral at some point...so there was no pass anymore. no assist either.

If you pass me the ball and I score then OK I'd agree. But if I lose it, regain it and score your pass won't count as an assist. Comprende? :)

Lampards case is different. He was directly responsible for the goal, unlike Rooney's case.

His shot clearly caused a goal...well that's my take on it.

Archived