PREMIER LEAGUE COMPETITION

sayjann

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Sayjann keeps sinking, that's excellent news'

:banghead:

how many times must you be told,I AM NOT PLAYING THE GAME........ :doah:

unlike others i am just leaving my team as it is and just letting the organisers do what they want with my team as they seem to be changing the rules whenever they want.

i have no interest anymore.

Jesus Sayjann...what about the sport itself???

Don't people make mistakes on the pitch, bad calls from refs, linesmen etc etc... SHITLOADS!!!

If you can't accept a bad call from this fantasy game how could you possibly enjoy the game of football where (unfortunately) mistakes play a prominent role?

A bad call has influenced your overall score...the same can be said for bad refs who influnce the results of loads of REAL matches.

Or have you now stopped following the EPL and CL too???... I thought so :dunno:

i have no problem with Refs etc making mistakes at the time because it comes down to human nature/error.

i just object that the organisers of this compie forget about the rules THEY MADE UP,not me or you.

they have still given Lampard an assist despite THEIR rules saying that NO ASSIST (and points) will be given if an own goal is scored.

so they decide to change the rule to suit Lampard and then deny Rooney points when he made the FINAL pass according to THEIR rules.

but do i care?.......

as Limbo said more there are important things in life and i can't be bothered with this anymore.

and i will not be taking part again in the future......

Of course there are more important things in life, Limbo is right, but I think he meant to say you should not take things so seriously here regarding the compie.

Think of it as "sanuk time" away from the real world and not necessarily give up after a cloudy day.

Anyways...I'm still having my share of fun without allowing it to control my mood or even life :)

I guess I have to respect your decision then.

Cheers!

both of us in the past have organised competitions which we have detailed the rules and points awards system.

everyone who entered our compies abided by our rules and were clear about what the rules were.

but i just cannot understand why the organisers of the PL compie have changed the rules after the Season has started AND not given a reason.

with the compies we organised there was the chance of discussion if something happened which someone might have disagreed about.

but with the PL compie there is no way that anyone can contact them and query something.

and i'm quite happy these Days not playing the Compie.

i don't need to worry about who i will transfer/buy and sorting out the subs each Week.

Archived