Cheap Hotel in Hong Kong

Damen

Try The Wesley. *Great* location, decent rooms.

FYI, "guest friendly" is strictly a LoS term. I have never had any issues nor the weird "joiner charge" anywhere else in Asia or No. America. As long as you are subtle and quiet, hotels do not care if you have a guest or not.

Cheers,

SD

FYI, "guest friendly" is strictly a LoS term. I have never had any issues nor the weird "joiner charge" anywhere else in Asia or No. America. As long as you are subtle and quiet, hotels do not care if you have a guest or not.

Cheers,

SD

That's not completely correct. The hotel I stayed at last year Tokyo, in walking distance to the red light district Kabukicho, did not allow _any_ visitors, but I presume it meant P4P girls.

http://www.sunlite.co.jp/index-e.htm

Try The Wesley. *Great* location, decent rooms.

Cheers,

SD

Thanks. This local is perfect and the price is right also.

While I've never encountered joiner fees anywhere else, I had guests refused entry while staying in mainland China. Happened to me in Beijing and Qingdao. The girls I was with didnâ??t look like hookers either. They were dressed nicely.

Both times it happened it was after 11:00pm and it didnâ??t matter that I had booked a double. Also it seemed the rule only applied to mainland girls as I was able to bring a girl from Germany to my room and the same security guard just smiled and waived us through. :dunno:

That's not completely correct. The hotel I stayed at last year Tokyo, in walking distance to the red light district Kabukicho, did not allow _any_ visitors, but I presume it meant P4P girls.

I stay there too. But I had no issue bringing back a GJG ("good Japanese girl") back to my room. Just walked in like I knew what I was doing and no one said a word!

Ya, I forgot about the old days in Vietnam or Mainland China. But those were not "extra money" scams, but commie rules.

Cheers,

SD

Try While I've never encountered joiner fees anywhere else' date=' I had guests refused entry while staying in mainland China. Happened to me in Beijing and Qingdao. The girls I was with didnâ??t look like hookers either. They were dressed nicely.

Both times it happened it was after 11:00pm and it didnâ??t matter that I had booked a double. Also it seemed the rule only applied to mainland girls as I was able to bring a girl from Germany to my room and the same security guard just smiled and waived us through. :dunno: [/quote']

You probably did not notice the sign posted in the lobby about this. This all came about from an incident in Zhu Hai some 5 years ago when a bunch of Japanese golfers were busted pretty much taking over a hotel with Mainland hookers. Turned out the hotel (a major western brand) had made the arrangements for the girls. :o

Since then, hotels were instructed to stop letting girls into rooms after 11:00PM and a sign is required to be posted warning guests about the policy. Probably by now, the signs have migrated to obscure corners of lobbies.

TH

I dont remember seeing any signs unless they were in Chinese.

The hotels had no probelms letting mainland girls in during the day however as I had a lady follow me to my room as I checked in and boarded the elevator. She offered me a massage, which I politely declined since she was about 10-15 years older than I typically like.

She than spelled it out for me and said she would suck and fuck me. :o

I seriously considered it as she was rubbing my cock through my pants but them came to my senses as the bellboy rang with my luggage.

I took her number just in case but as it turns out the were plenty of young hotties right outside the hotel at night. Ended up going to their flats as the hotel wouldnt let them inside.

The girl brought me back to her room which was quite a distance from the bar i met her....

I was quite worried as it was my first time to vietnam and had no idea where we were going nor the rules. Her place was far from the central tourist area and not a nice looking area even though it was at night...

She ended up being pretty cool and put me back in a taxi to take me back to my hotel.

Vietnam needs to loosen up their hotel rules...

CB

Archived