A friend has left us

pattaya127

Hello, everyone

This happened a week and a half ago, I do not think it has been reported here yet, but after battling the big C for 3 years, with great spirits, Mike, aka. Pale Rider has finally succumbed. He was a hell of a guy, and a gentleman always, some of you have met him, and I know he left that same impression on everyone.

A kind soul who has merely left its human enveloppe, this is the way I will miss and remember him.

Thanks for passing the info on P127, sad as it is.

I met Pale Rider years ago in one of the Fri night meetings at Woodstock, along with a fair number of other members that night including Stickman if I recall. Very decent, easy going guy who seemed to enjoy helping others and sharing his knowledge.

Like many other experiences from LOS, seems like it was only days ago...

Sorry to hear of his passing, we did lose a friend.

Sad news indeed. I liked his posts. Never met him. Didn't even know he was ill. RIP Pale Rider.

Cent

Same here, Never met him but enjoyed his posts.

I think the fact that not many of us realised he was terminaly ill shows the courage he had in fighting the battle.

:rip:

This is really shocking and sad for me.

He and I hit the bars many times during his earlier visits. I was always impressed with his appearance for his age - he reminded me of Charles Bronson.

He enjoyed interacting with the girls in the gogo bars and especially caught on to the fun by using a hand buzzer I gave him to increase his sanuk.

We sat down in the old International Biergarten on Soi 23 on occasions and talked about the fun in Thailand and life in general.

The last I heard from him was on ASFO when he mentioned yet another trip to Bangkok. I was looking forward to it as he was one guy I would enjoy seeing again.

Thanks for the news, 127, although it is so sad.

RIP Pale Rider aka Mike Hunt aka Fylo Beddoe.

Archived