Pattaya VS Bangkok

bjon045

About the Beach Road Girls,

it is not even a secret that these girls have stds, have a history for at the police station or consume jabah or other drugs! One of those reason if not more do always apply. A few exceptions are [Edited as inappropriate - Moderator] those that need a quick fix for money or n00bs!

I have knownledge about that from talking to persons as Doctors and or Policemen!

And no, In a gogo bar there is no guarantee either. Health checks in bkk are in many bars a must have in order to get salary. In Pattaya i only know about a few bars who do them every 4 weeks some do them occasionally!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

IM A RECNT CONVERT TO PATTAYA. I MEAN THE PLACE LOOKS LIKE TOTAL SHIT AND YEAH IT SEEMS TO BE A HOME FOR old germans but the girls were super good to me.

I had a really nice looking but slightly older girl of 30 years old for 500 baht long time. i was just sitting at her bar and she just said thats all she needed. although we stopped at her place on the way home and she certainly looked like she needed more than 500 baht judging from her tiny one bedroom mansion.

Took a waitress from living dolls i think it was (i was properly sm,ashed) and she met me after work carrying a large flower. i was really impressesed. had her long time for 1,000 and she was a real sweetie.

i think theres definately a difference4 in attitude that is much much harder to find in bangkok

This place looks like shit and the place itself is the shit! Dunno how you get the germans invloved since it is full of brittish blokes but anyways you are right on target with the girls attitude!

Pattaya is smaller than BKK, it is cheaper so it is for once easier to live and survive there and is also easier to be spotted by doing bullshit! The word spreads fast fom bar to bar!

The amount of nice girls is huge! When you treat them nice you will get most of times more in return than you expect! At least that is what my friends and myself have discovered!

I visited pattaya for the first time this weekend. I was shocked at the overall appearance and behavior of Khun Falang. Amazing that the beach road is littered with 'lowest commone denominators' of hookers and falang alike. ...[snip]... The amount of tattoo covered, shaved head, over weight, camel active wear / red bull / singha clad falangs must have been at critical mass for low season. All seemingly disagreeable. ...YEECH!

I always respect a man who can see and think clearly.

Thank you, buddha.

I stayed at a place called 'the penthouse'...

It can only be described as a sexual playhouse. My room had a stripper pole in it. There was a live feed on TV to the gogo bar in the ground floor.

I had a lovely time with every woman I met in pattaya. Top notch attitudes and a great selection of different types.

When I was checking out there was a guy giving the front desk a hard time when they wouldn't let him bring 3 'beach road skanks' to his room. They had no IDs. He was calling the front desk attendent all kinds of names. Screamming in a thick english[?] accent - 'Where is the pommy guy, Where is the pommy guy, the fucking manager, Where is the pommy guy!!!!!"

It was sickening. He had on a singa singlet, diesel shorts, and a pair of knock off nike sport sandals. Shaved head and covered with tatoos. What a dickhead.

I wouldn't fuck the girls he was accompanied by with 'skibums' dick. They were perhaps the skankiest ho's pattaya had to offer.

The girl behind the desk was shaken quite a bit....it to me seemed to put pattaya in a clear light. I look forward to another visit, but I cannot imagine what 'high season' must be like.

What is a pommy guy?

Screamming in a thick english[?] accent - 'Where is the pommy guy, Where is the pommy guy, the fucking manager, Where is the pommy guy!!!!!"

[...]

What is a pommy guy?

Pommie is a term many Australians or New Zealanders call the British. It's my guess the guy was an Aussie or a Kiwi.

But you're right, many Brits in this town are awful (and I speak as a Brit myself), but don't tar us all with the same brush. Some of us are quite nice really - same goes for many Yanks, Aussies, Kiwis and even Germans here.

Mind you don't ever go to the Dog's Bollocks bar... :nono:

It was sickening. He had on a singa singlet, diesel shorts, and a pair of knock off nike sport sandals. Shaved head and covered with tatoos. What a dickhead.

Don't forget that guys like him post here and call their girls a fucking slut because he was getting scammed by her! :)

There are some freak of natures out there!

Singha Muscle shirts but having arms like elephant shit!

England shirts and umbro shorts at the restaurants or when they go out to find a girl!

On some guys you can really see why they are going to Pattaya to get laid!

Archived