Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening to the press conference from Boulder, CO, now and I had to laugh when the lady said the operation was so complicated because 'Bangkok's day is our night and our day is their night.'

must be tough for law enforcment to work around that.

wonder if they had to pay extra to the the thai police to "get the job done"

watching the news reports , it seems he is the one that said "2nd degree" murder , the Thai cop did not even know what that was......

my opinion is this guy is a nut case , knows lots about the case because he studied it , but will end up having nothing to do with it.....

What was he in the Thai jail for ? only vague references to sex charges .....

Maybe he figures this is one way out of the Thai charges and knows that he will get off in Denver

OC

yes my opinions , which are often wrong....

"Last refuge for Perverts, Dirtbags, and Paedophiles".

I have sat in many a bar in Thailand and have spoken (had a conversation) with many expats from all over the world.

And we are counting decades now.

I have never once met one of those mentioned above.

How do you know? It is not like they are tattoo'd on the forehead. Gacey was an outstanding member of the community in Chicago. Always volunteering his time. He was even pictured with the President to honour his community service. However, he molested and killed over 30 young boys and buried them underneath his house.

The BTK guy was also a pillar of his community.

The US media, and our local Sonoma County radio busybodies, are making a big deal out of the irony that this character was apprehended in Thailand, which they emphatically state is the epicenter of the world peadophile movement. Perhaps it makes them feel better as the only charges made public so far against this US citizen are for crimes committed in the US (Denver and Sonoma County)

Archived