Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

JonBenet Ramsay's Killer Caught in Bangkok

Three cheers to the boys in brown for extracting a confession from this one.

I find it kind of strange where he's saying it was only 2nd degree murder because he 'accidentally strangled her while attempting to kidnap her.' I thought in the US it was automatically 1st degree murder when a death occurs during commission of a felony. Then again maybe that varies by state.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JonBenet Ramsay's Killer Caught in Bangkok

Three cheers to the boys in brown for extracting a confession from this one.

I find it kind of strange where he's saying it was only 2nd degree murder because he 'accidentally strangled her while attempting to kidnap her.' I thought in the US it was automatically 1st degree murder when a death occurs during commission of a felony. Then again maybe that varies by state.

Maybe it will change once they get him back to usa.

could have let him think that to speed up extradition

Weird part is, one article quoated in another thread has his ex wife saying he was in Alabama at the time of the murder...another article said he did not confess to it...this will be interesting for sure. This article mentioned he was staying at the Blooms hotel "...in an area full of massage parlors known for ex pats and sex tourists..."

"Last refuge for Perverts, Dirtbags, and Paedophiles".

I have sat in many a bar in Thailand and have spoken (had a conversation) with many expats from all over the world.

And we are counting decades now.

I have never once met one of those mentioned above.

Everyone I met has been a fine upstanding gentleman (and some farang women) and a pillar of their home communities.

This can't be the last refuge.

"Last refuge for Perverts, Dirtbags, and Paedophiles".

I have sat in many a bar in Thailand and have spoken (had a conversation) with many expats from all over the world.

And we are counting decades now.

I have never once met one of those mentioned above.

Everyone I met has been a fine upstanding gentleman (and some farang women) and a pillar of their home communities.

This can't be the last refuge.

Never met an open pheadophile, never want to, I will hurt him. Pervert is a relative term, Have met many dirtbags, from many different countries, it is why I avoid certain places.

"...Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles ..."

I would think that is a title which better suits the catholic church or the Republican party...

Thailand has the death penalty, no? So I don't think they'd have a policy against extradition. in that case.

I'm listening to the press conference from Boulder, CO, now and I had to laugh when the lady said the operation was so complicated because 'Bangkok's day is our night and our day is their night.'

Fcuk, haven't these people ever gotten drunk and stayed up all night posting on a message board? :shocked:

here is one point ,

If they say its second degree , then its not a death sentence crime.....

And many countries will not send back criminals if they can get the death sentence.

So this makes them look good !OC

I think since he is an american citizen , the death sentence would not factor in the extradision , if he were a Thai or from any other country , then they could hold him.

No need to zap him , let him rot ( if convicted ) in our fine prison system.

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived