Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This article mentioned he was staying at the Blooms hotel "...in an area full of massage parlors known for ex pats and sex tourists..."

http://www.hotelthailand.com/bangkok/theblooms/index.html

Yup, Sathorn & Rama IV is the hotbed of massage parlors -- NOT! And I am sure that the US Military guys stationed at JUSMAG (nearby) will appreciate being called sex tourists. Sheesh!

Regards,

SD

"The BTK guy was also a pillar of his community."

Never trust a so-called 'pillar of the community'! :smirk: In my mind they are usually suspect. Those trying to look squeaky clean and innocent and upstanding I think have more to hide than those open with their actions and sexual desires and leanings. What is upstanding anyway? A priest? A boyscout leader? A little league coach? Etc.? Hell, the pervs seem to gravitate to these activities, knowing they'll have contact with the kids and be under no suspicion because they are seen as 'fine upstanding pillars of the commumity'.

And no, I am not saying anyone doing these things to help the kids are pervs/pedos. Many are fine upstanding members of their communities. Just seems to attract a lot of the weirdos for the very reason I mention. Proximity.

As for the BKK denizens one runs across in the bars, well, how can you tell they are some pedo or weirdo? It isn't like they introduce themselves, "Hi, I'm Joe Blow. I like kids. How about you fellow gogo bar fellow?" Saying that, I've met many fine people in the bars and on this board and others. All had one addiction though. They like sex with pretty young women, and at least they are open about it and not hiding anything, at least while they are in the LOS. :-)

And yes, I can see this whole thing, the media frenzy, causing me some problems going back to the states in a couple months time, from the usual idiots. The general public will have this emblazoned on the brain cells for years to come, and anyone living, working, or visiting Thailand will be seen as suspect. Fuck.

Cent

Flashy's link fixed. I am thinking this guy is a nutter or maybe hoping to use this to get out of a Thai jail as was earlier suggested.Cheers,

SD

I'm now leaning to " nutter " , screaming for help , but in the states. Latest I read he was teaching in BKK , US Marshals ( i'm guessing ) and the MiB went and nabbed him. Warrent issues for him in Bolder. :dunno:

Bada :beer: Bing

He looks like a fucking sicko. :)

Yeah ' date=' creepy looking guy...

[img']http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/08/17/ramsey.arrest/newt1.1540.john.karr.gi.jpg[/img]

Bada :crazy: Bing

He doesn't look creepy at all. That's just the audience like you who wants to see a creepy man. He looks absolutely ordinary in a situation we all would feel extremely uneasy paraded in front of the world press.

Just from the photo I would have voted for the man in the Hawaii t-shirt. He looks like the usual criminal you see in all the crime series on tv or in movies.

PS: a photographer can make every man look creepy, if he wants to.

Archived