Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

I'm wondering why Farang English teachers are taking flak over this, with the Dept of Education saying it will have to be tougher on foreign teachers. Uh ... isn't there a thread here about two THAI teachers up north who are accused of being serial rapists of 8 year old girls? Yet this guy -- guilty only by his own claims -- doesn't seem to have done anything wrong in Thailand.

Maybe being a kiddie perv is on the list of restricted occupations???

:dunno:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In that photo with the grinning cop and Mr. "I-can-kill-you-with-a-piece-of-wet-spaghetti" Hawaiian Shirt Guy, our perp looks like Lee Harvey Oswald - just before Jack Ruby jumped out and shot him... Maybe that was the secret plan: get a freak in a sex offender haven to confess to the crime (even if the confession is junk) and then shoot him in a crowd before the confession is tested... problem was, the shooter they sent over from Langley discovered Soi Cowboy, where he's been stringing together STs for the past few days, completely forgetting "Operation Distract Attention from Hezbollah"...

Could Hawaii guy be a bounty hunter?

YimSiam

He looks like a fucking sicko. :)

Yeah ' date=' creepy looking guy...

[img']http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/08/17/ramsey.arrest/newt1.1540.john.karr.gi.jpg[/img]

Bada :crazy: Bing

He doesn't look creepy at all. That's just the audience like you who wants to see a creepy man. He looks absolutely ordinary in a situation we all would feel extremely uneasy paraded in front of the world press.

Just from the photo I would have voted for the man in the Hawaii t-shirt. He looks like the usual criminal you see in all the crime series on tv or in movies.

PS: a photographer can make every man look creepy, if he wants to.

Hear hear, well said, cock. :applause:

Actually, that clown looks very like a Nanaplaza board member I enjoyed a few ales with in Morning Night bar a couple of years ago. :drunk: Nice geezer. European bloke that had lived in Japan, hobby was chasing oriental skirt. :hubba: Spitting image of the feller, he is, clothes and coupon. :clown:

Blast. What was his bloody board name again damn it...? :doah:

jack :help:

PS. Ah, that was it. "Kamui". :smirk:

PPS. Why the fuck doesn't the image come out to play when I quote it? has this steam-driven Victorian work computer let me down again. :(

I am not sure if I should be glad that you are back from your Japanese closet

:cussing:

Caught a national news report (ABC) broadcasting the analogy "Just as Wall St. is to finance, Thailand is to pedeophilia", claiming 5,000 persons visit annually for such purposes.

Last refuge? More precisely, first, as we all know Thailand is, pardon the pun, kid's play.

Another report mentioned the possible overreaction because the Colorado investigator sent out (on four hours notice!) learned upon arrival that the perp had just started teaching 2nd graders at ISB and felt the need to act quickly.

Archived