Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that this guy has serious problems, looking through the reports this morning he had his US teaching creditials revoked after a number of complaints.

Where he went after that seems to be a slight mystery, Germany, Malaysia, Japan and Taiwan have all been mentioned. According to AP he worked at Bangkok Christian College ( whoo! another hiring bullseye from them ) and before that St Josephs.

What does come across in all the reports was that he was a creepy guy and wasnt liked by other teachers. Whether he is innocent and an attention seeker or is guilty only time will tell.

Hilarious, USV -- It's like the guy woke up, walked over to his closet and tried to figure out which outfit would make him look most like a child-molesting murderer... Buttoning the top button on the baby-blue polo shirt, what were you thinking, dude?! That's not an English teacher, it's the Bobblehead Child-Molester doll (and it belongs to Mr. Hawaiian shirt, clearly...).

YimSiam

world press.

Just from the photo I would have voted for the man in the Hawaii t-shirt. He looks like the usual criminal you see in all the crime series on tv or in movies.

Yes, very interesting photo, no hand cuffs. guy in hawii shirt seems to be taking him for a friendly stroll.

Does not look much like the "perp" walk of shame we see in USA

He looks like a fucking sicko. :)

Yeah ' date=' creepy looking guy...

Bada :crazy: Bing

[/quote']

He doesn't look creepy at all. That's just the audience like you who wants to see a creepy man. He looks absolutely ordinary in a situation we all would feel extremely uneasy paraded in front of the world press.

Just from the photo I would have voted for the man in the Hawaii t-shirt. He looks like the usual criminal you see in all the crime series on tv or in movies.

\

If you think that, you probably been around perverts, dirtbags and pedos way to long and you're stating to see things ass backward. :grinyes:

That guy looks like a Seal/Secret Agent type trying to disguise himself off as a tourist, not someone I would wanna go up against on a one to one basis. His cover may be blown now though -- i.e., if he had one.

Archived