Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

read a long article on this case today and many things that this Guy said just don't seem to be right.

his Wife/GF said at the time that they were not apart for any length of time at the time.

he has claimed that he picked the Girl up from school and killed her in her home after drugging her and having sex.

she was discovered dead on Boxing Day?,surely a holiday and she would not have been at school?.

and the toxicology reports said that she had no sign of drugs in her body.

i know her Mother has died but she was briefed about the investigation into this guy.

so the Police have been on his trail for a while?.

but it still sounds fishy to me.

maybe after so long the Police just want to get anyone for the crime and will clutch at straws.

most murders are committed by someone related to the victim.............

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, he's cool. That's PeeWee Herman's little bro, NitNoi. I can see it now, a soon to be made-for-TV movie all about this. Anyone want a job as a sex-mad farang extra in one of the Washington Square 'Painter' bars? Would any of you on seeing this dude actually hire him to teach anything to your own kids?!! :yikes::dunno::rolleyes::crazy:

Talk about fitting the part! :shocked: :smirk:

Cent

If someone said he was a research chemist just given the nobel peace prize, you would believe it...

From his photos shown, he would appear to be a meekly clean cut, clean shaven guy to the BGs. I doubt they would frown on his appearance...

Now someone said he was a USC LB 20 years ago, then i would have my doubt. "Small but lightning quick..." yeah, right..

CB

Archived