Bangkok - Last Refuge of Perverts, Dirtbags and Paedophiles

Lamock Chokaprret

.. she was discovered dead on Boxing Day?' date='surely a holiday and she would not have been at school?. ...[/quote']

After all, Boxing Day is a HUUUGGGE holiday in America! :)

Nobody celebrates Boxing Day in America, but ALL schools are closed for usually a week or 2 for Christmas holidays, so there is no way he could have picked her up from school.

Now, the latest news about this weirdo is that he inquired about getting a sex change in BKK.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14416518/

Also, when he lived in Alabama, he married a 13 year. This marraige was later annulled as the girl "feared for her life". Then he married another 13 or 14 year old who had twin babies die that he delivered at home (WTF?). He did however, drive a cool car :cool: .

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14400501/

Hope they can make something stick and keep this wacko locked up for a long long time.

Ranger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, NOBODY has worn Hawaiian shirts since the early 1950s ... well, except in Hawaii maybe. I thought they went out when Harry Truman left office in 1953.

Not in my town, I'm afraid. :(

I won't even tell you about the luau on the beach in the afternoon, but...

when I moved on to my local, aloha shirts were the standard form of dress. The city's 'Surf Club' was having their annual party.

There was a band playing 'Beach Boys' and 'Ventures' type stuff and every Gidget era 'surf chick' appeared to be there.

So, with your post in mind, I asked my friend, a native of the area, what was up with all the aloha shirts.

He explained, "These guys are all kooks. Nobody here ever surfed. They're a bunch of low-riders."

Case closed. :)

He looks like a fucking sicko. :)

He's actually a nice looking guy, so get ready for the onslaught of those kind of women who will be writing him in jail, wanting to meet, visit and marry him. Like Scott Peterson. But with this nut they may want to lie about their age.

Funny world, isn't it?

He looks like a fucking sicko. :)

He's actually a nice looking guy' date=' so get ready for the onslaught of those kind of women who will be writing him in jail, wanting to meet, visit and marry him. Like Scott Peterson. But with this nut they may want to lie about their age.

Funny world, isn't it?[/quote']

Some fucking world is right, a homocidal freak and any serious criminal can get a bevy of twisted babes lining up for him, but I can't gwet one bar girl from Si Saket to take me seriously...I tell you, it just isn't fair!

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Although I'm very much one who says the world is soft on crime! However I also am one who doesn't breed the thought of "get the rope"... It is looking more and more that this nut job didn't do it and futher more he was in the early stage of becomming a LB. Just a thought...did he do this to get a book or some money out of the deal when he never did kill the young child who was abused by her parents via all the pagent, business stuff, and non child like lifestyle!

this dud is a nutter!.....Don't get the rope just give him a soiled jock strap!

Archived