UEFA Champions League

ultras67

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I'll have to sit around the table with Moaner and tell him in Portuguese (to make sure he understands every word) how pathetic his behavior is and that the lack of his football knowledge is costing him his once bright reputation :D

I'm feeling good tonight!

:beer:

Moaner keeps going on about the Liverpool 'Goal' a couple of Years ago which knocked Chelsea out of the CL.

i personally don't think the ball crossed the line but that's by the by.

what he forgets is that when Porto knocked MU out of the CL Scholes had a legitamate goal ruled cancelled out for offside.

and Kuyt had a goal disallowed for Liverpool last night which was a very close decision.

i thought that the ruling was that the officials should give the advantage to the attacking team........

why does he never remember the decisions which benefit his teams?.

Selective memory perhaps?

I still love Rijkaard's provocative comment in response to him that he'd had breakfast with the referee prior to the press conference hehehe. Great to take the piss with guys like Mourinho. :)

Probably some of the guys who talked down to Jose would love to shut up now! Embarrassing performance of United! Turned off the TV after the 3:0.

That is bad for football, another Italian team with their ass fucker strategy in the finals! United was weak, no effort, no system, no will power! Fuck off ManU! Germany was demolishing Munich for a weak performance, After comparing the two matches Munich at least had control!

Now Liverpool is playing Milan in the final of the best pf the best! That is ridiculous! Read my first post about the draw!

Boring competition! I hope Liverpool wins, Milan just got access to the CL because the former prime minister who actually owns Milan deducted only 8 points instead of 30 points so they can play the CL!

Bad times for football that is!

Fuck ManU.... you guys look like beginners!

Utd were well beaten tonight. Milan seemed a superior team all round. But in fairness UTd can play better than that...maybe one game too far tonight.

Milan are a very good team,Kaka I have to say I would choose over Ronaldo any day.

Its an interesting point I ve read from some of the broadsheet sport journalists that they were saying that Ronaldo hasnt proved himself against any big teams/games. Kaka IMHO, looks like a rolls royce footballer, effortless,and direct and very very good finisher. No trying to beat a player twice.

Ferguson was very humble in defeat. I think he had to be, because it was so one sided that he might have ended up looking like Moaner if he hadnt been humble.

I think Fergie would have taken the PL and Fa cup final at the start of the season...they just need to make sure to beat Man City or there could be some pressure. They ve been the best team in the PL and a good run in all cups.

Milan were awesome and I look forward to the final. Liverpool will have their work cut out but I wont right them off for obvious reasons...

CT,

That is bad for football, another Italian team with their ass fucker strategy in the finals!

Not much of a fan myself but they surely played very well yesterday and fully deserved to go through.

Haven't seen any ass fucker strategy you're mentioning over the two legs with Man U unless you're refering to another game?

Now Liverpool is playing Milan in the final of the best pf the best! That is ridiculous! Read my first post about the draw!

I think these two teams very much deserve to be in the final, not sure what you're talking about?

Who in your opinion deserve to go to Athens instead???

Boring competition! I hope Liverpool wins, Milan just got access to the CL because the former prime minister who actually owns Milan deducted only 8 points instead of 30 points so they can play the CL!

Similar thing happened to Liverpool, remember? They won the CL 2005 but failed to qualify for the 2006 edition..so rules were conveniently bent in order to grant the holders Liverpool a spot... the fact that Milan is taking fully advantage of it..as in reaching the final.. is irrelevant.

Not a Milan fan btw, but they do deserve credit for reaching the finals.

Fuck ManU.... you guys look like beginners!

Not sure they deserve this comment after generally performing so well the whole season ..I'd love to hear Sayjann on this :)

CT posted this just after the game. SO that would have been 4/5 am, so I think maybe Ct had a few drinks and maybe a little drunk.

I think you are abit harsh on Man U. As I said in my previous post, yes MIlan were the superior team, but Man U also had a bad game. They were better than they played.

To be honest I think Milan have been the best team in the CL this season, so regardless of how they ended up in the competition, it seems that there is some justice because the best team has reached the final...

i have to agree,MU arer a better team then that that showed up on Wednesday.

i KNEW Milan would score and therefore we had to score.

the early Goal was deflating and i just think MU folded,which i found strange.

Milan were by far the better team over both legs and certainly outplayed MU last night.

i was disappointed that so many of our top Players just didn't seem to turn up.

Rooney,Ronaldo,Giggs and to a lesser extent Scholes just did not seem to have the hunger.

i'm not a fan of Fletcher but at least he seemed to be trying to win the game.

with 80 minutes remaining MU knew they had to score twice and i would have preferred them to go to full out attack regardless of what might have happened at the other end.

disappointing that MU just didn't have the stomach to battle Milan.

i don't like comparisions between Players and think the Kaka and Ronaldo question is unfair.

both play for different teams with a different playing style and no-one can say that Ronaldo would be a success at Milan or Kaka would be a success at MU.

but i do wonder why so many great South American Players decide not to play in the PL.

England and Spain are considered to be the best Leagues in Europe,if not the World.

but i think Spain and Italy are chosen first because the game is slower and less physical.

i would love to see Kaka play for an English Team and see if he can produce the goods week in,week out.

oh well,never mind.

MU only have 2 trophies to play for now......... :sad:

Archived