Maybe the Best Muslim Joke Ever

Evel_Penivel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chuckwoww I totally agree with you. I have seen some appaulling images of what these shells do to small human bodies. I find it disturbing that some people find this type of tradgedy ammusing.

Ever heard of the stolen generation..........maybe a solution.....nothing else seems to make a difference.

PS- And you wonder why they grow up to hate us.

Maybe this has something to do with it :dunno::dunno::dunno:

You could see pictures similar to this during WWII in Germany and Italy, the occupation of Japan, the Korean War, not to mention Viet Nam. It's inevitable in a shooting war, especially when the enemy hides behind civikian shields. But the Germans, Italians, Japanese, Koreans or Vietnamese didn't grow up to hate us. Even at the height of the Viet Nam, it would have been unthinkable for the Viet Cong to attack U.S. military targets - much less U.S. civilians - outside Viet Nam. Muslims hate us because they've been raised in a religion that teaches hatred of non-believers and death as a martyr as basic tenets.

Consider this: Non-beievers aren't allowed into Mecca because they would defile holy Muslim ground. That means that people such as Mother Teresa, the Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr., Mahatma Gandhi, the Dalai Lama, etc. wouldn't have been allowed into Mecca because of their "spiritual impurity," but Saddam Hussein and Ayatollah Khomeini, the two men responsible for killing more Muslims that anyone since Ghengis Khan, meet the spiritual qualifications for entrance to Mecca.

While the "People of the Book," i.e. Jews and Christians, are allowed some minimal rights under Islamic law, no such rights are extended to "idolators" such as Buddhists and Hindus. It's not a crime for a Muslim to kill idolators unless an implicit or explicit "treaty of protection" is in place, in fact it is commanded in the Quran.

Because Muslim children are indoctrinated in these beliefs almost from birth, it is easy to recruit suicide bombers among their ranks.

Of course there are good Muslims, other than the dead ones. There are millions and millions of Muslims in Western countries who have more or less abandoned the basic tenents of Islam, but may still follow some of its rituals and cremonies, the equivalent of Christians who only go to church for weddings, funerals or at Christmas.

I know Muslims who have and do serve honorably in the U.S. armed forces. There are other Muslims who have informed on terrorists and live in full respect of U.S. laws and norms. That's true of many Muslims in the U.K., Australia and continental Europe. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that kind of tame Muslim. It's only the fanatical Islamists who want to force the conversion of non-believers and institute Sharia law and Islamic Republics that I oppose.

Evil

:devil:

But the Germans, Italians, Japanese, Koreans or Vietnamese didn't grow up to hate us.

Evil

And this is where you and so many others completelty miss the point.

You cannot compare the WW to the War on Terrorism. Somewhere amongst this is the unwanted occupation. I don't mean about now but about many years ago which is where this passionate hatred for the US stems from. Maybe it time you stopped and had a good look at the cause and not the sympton.

As tradgic as 9/11 London Bombings are they could have been avoided. I appose any form of violence from either side but this is something that has never really been discussed. The fact is that a lot of this esculated when the US refused to leave the middle east. Forget about who was saying stay and who was saying leave, common sense told everyone that it was going to get messy if the US hung around. Unfortunately things are now well beyond a peaceful resolution.

I don't think the people of Germany, Japan or Korea wanted to be occupied by U.S., but they made the best of the situation and wound up with more democratic governments and stronger economies than they'd ever had before. To do sure, many Germans saw the U.S. a protector against the Soviet Union and Warsaw pact forces, while South Koreans had similar feelings regarding the North.

The U.S. never "occupied" Saudi Arabia- it had a large number of troops on Saudi soil temporarily during the Gulf War at the request of the Saudi government, just as troops from many countries used Saudi soil as a staging area in those months. But after the Gulf War ended, only a few thousand Air Force personnel remained on an isolated air base, again with the approval of the Saudi government. Currently there is no U.S. military personnel in Saudi Arabia. Islamic terrorist attacks against Israel began in 1948 and explicited included U.S. civilians from the 1970's. The U.S. was forced to increase its military presence in the region because of the need to protect U.S. lives, but until the invasion of Iraq, there was no occupation of any Arab country. Some brief military actions, but no occupation.

Evel

I understand what you are saying but there is a huge difference between presence and occupation. Certain fundamental groups in Saudi expressed their desires for the US to leave after Saddam was outed from Kuwait. This was the beginning.

Archived