Maybe the Best Muslim Joke Ever

Evel_Penivel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:yeahthat:

Evil. You may think you're funny, and I already know that you think you're smart, (not that I agree with you on this).

But you are a sick f**k with an anti-Islamic obsession. It's Americans like you, who are educated and should know better, who give all Americans a bad name.

I can't be arsed reading your "sex in the car-park thread" that you keep going on about in unrelated threads and I find it difficult to believe you make a living out of writing, then again, the market for shoddy, low-brow writing is probably quite vibrant in the US.

I write to deliberately provoke and it seems I've succeeded. My intention was to parody some of the other posts on this board by changing the terms of reference. It's not funny either when people write approvedly of the murder of Israelis and Americans and voice support of groups that call for the extermination of Jews.

But I've proved my point and I will give it a rest.

Fidel - The next installation of "Nana Car Park - A Lot of Sex" will be up soon and it will be followed by a brand new trip report that won't have any poltical references at all. Wouldn't want you to miss anything. See what a nice guy I am?

EviL

:devil:

I'm no more anti-Muslim than Muslims are anti-Semitic. (Sorry, KS, couldn't resist that one.) But I'm happy to stop with my kind of comments if others stop with the anti-Jewish, erh, anti-Israel? comments. Like in 1948, this was not a battle I started and I want nothing more than to live in peace with my neighbors.

Evel

:devil:

Guest lazyphil

what happened to freedom of speach/expression?....keep up the posts EP, nothing wrong I can see your doing....fidel when did islamic nut cases last try and blow up anything in ireland?....never!.....your veiw might change if they did! (whos that spanner in your avatar? :stirthepo ...looks like the yorkshire ripper to me!

Archived