Maybe the Best Muslim Joke Ever

Evel_Penivel

Maybe the best Muslim joke ever:

Two Muslim mothers were watching their children playing in the park. One says to the other

"You have to enjoy them at this age, they blow up so quickly."

Evel

i thought it was funny as fuck.

if you want to see something really fucked up, check out chuckwow's following link that shows the jews are no different. it's no secret that israel is the 52nd state of america. i guess thats why you love your cluster bombs and land mines so much. we here in australia banned them ages ago and like to fight our wars without the aid of such "child killing specific" weapons.

jews and arabs are the same thing, wake up and cut all ties with both of them and maybe the'll kill each other and leave us alone.

sorry, i forgot between them they own half your country !.

:devil:

PS- And you wonder why they grow up to hate us.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[

we here in australia banned them ages ago and like to fight our wars without the aid of such "child killing specific" weapons.

jews and arabs are the same thing, wake up and cut all ties with both of them and maybe the'll kill each other and leave us alone.

sorry, i forgot between them they own half your country !.

What you forget slappers is the Aust Gov't is directly involved in the use of those such weapons you refer to. "Coalition of the Willing" Howard is as guilty as Bush and Blair and the people who re-elected them equally responsible. You also seem to forget about the cowardly acts that our Foreign Affairs Dept carried out during the liberation of East Timor and the massacre in Maliana. I send you a link if your interested. Australian Government is a long way from being squeeky clean.

While I don't agree with the sentiment that Israel should be wiped from the map, I think the Iranians and others in the region have every right to be pissed off at the creation and sponsorship, by the West of this Zionist state.

Wrong. Iran has no right whatsoever to be angry about the situation in israel since israel is not Iran's business. Unless of course one adheres to the muslim ideology that all jews should be exterminated because, well, just because. That would form a "solid" basis for understanding why Iran has a "right" to be pissed. :confused:

They also have every right to ask why, if the West supported the creation of a Jewish state, they didn't establish it in Europe or the Americas instead of ehnically cleansing arabs to clear a space for this new creation.. which has been a thorn in the side of the Middle East since it's inception.

The jews were escaping from europe. They emmigrated to israel to survive. There was no quarter in europe.

Ethnically cleansing? R U kidding? The israelis had the temerity to put up a fight when attacked. If not for the attack the palestinians would not have left nor been expelled. Just wondering: what would you have done if the arabs were ready to annihilate you and your children from all sides. Would you not try to remove the threat from within as quickly as possible so you could focus on the overwhelming armies pounding on your gates? The ethnic cleansing label would better apply to the other players.

The iran question of what to do is very difficult. Iranians have a good argument. They have not started any wars in recent history. So despite the moron spouting off his doomsday rhetoric, if we look at the actions of iran they have always been restrained. One could say pakistan is more of a threat once musharef disappears.

If the US did want to strike, they have a serious obstacle. Insurmountable IMO. 140,000 troops are in Iraq. A strike against Shia Iran would cause the Shia Iraq government to turn against the US. And consider the US its enemy. I wouldn't want to be serving in the army at that moment. Such is the present situation created by our warrior leaders. We are fighting and dying to implement a government that for 100% certain is NOT our ally.

Then there is the ethical dilemma. Demolish Iranian infrastructure and kill civilians and as grounds is the *belief* that the iranians might one day i) have a nuke, and in addition, ii) *might* use the nuke. Is this belief about what might happen a sufficient reason to strike or is it another major blunder.

Then there is the ethical dilemma. Demolish Iranian infrastructure and kill civilians and as grounds is the *belief* that the iranians might one day i) have a nuke, and in addition, ii) *might* use the nuke. Is this belief about what might happen a sufficient reason to strike or is it another major blunder.

IMO, the USA should not attack Iran, on their own. The EU and the UN must also assist and control the situation.

The USA has done way too much worldwide already!

Time for all these countries that have been enjoying the "free ride" to stand up and do something besides bitch about the situation!!!

<

The USA has done way too much worldwide already!

Time for all these countries that have been enjoying the "free ride" to stand up and do something besides bitch about the situation!!! >>

I agree fully, however my interperation of your statement is that the USA should stop interfereing, I don;t see many countries getting a free ride of what? I do see countries saying NO to USA, so according to your statement it follows USA should listen to UN and stop interfering if UN agrees that is corect?

DOG

Guest lazyphil

What should be none about Irans possible nuke bomb develpment threat?....wait for the UN/EU to come to a decision, in say 5 years time when its too late!

I agree fully, however my interperation of your statement is that the USA should stop interfereing, I don;t see many countries getting a free ride of what? I do see countries saying NO to USA, so according to your statement it follows USA should listen to UN and stop interfering if UN agrees that is corect?

DOG

A country gets a free ride, when;

the USA is the "world policeman". Those countries do not have to spend $$$ on the "police action" yet they enjoy any added security benefits. Those countries also do not spend $$$ on the military to support the police actions, yet enjoy the benefits.

Yes, let the USA step back, let the UN and EU do something...if it turns bad, then the USA can say, "told ya so" and resume the police action.

In the meantime, I would like to see the USA clean up the mess in Iraq, set a deadline to get out and leave at that time, as the lazy Iraqi need to get off their azz and take control of their country!

Archived