Maybe the Best Muslim Joke Ever

Evel_Penivel

Guest lazyphil

Iran have said Isreal must not exist....Iran want a nuke bomb (they say Nuke power only even though they have many years of oil to use).....should america snuff out these whims or let iran develop a nuclear warhead?

Fidel, I did wonder if it was you for a few moments :o

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...should america snuff out these whims or let iran develop a nuclear warhead".

I think the Iranians should prostrate themselves before George Bush, :worship: the King of the World, and BEG for America's permission to develop nuclear power!

No, seriously. I believe that the Americans fear that Iran is becoming too strong in general. They are becoming major players on the world stage and developing alliances with China and Russia.

I think that what the US really wants is to prevent the rise of a stable power in the region.

Time to set them back 100 years with an massive attack on their infrastructure.

While I don't agree with the sentiment that Israel should be wiped from the map, I think the Iranians and others in the region have every right to be pissed off at the creation and sponsorship, by the West of this Zionist state. They also have every right to ask why, if the West supported the creation of a Jewish state, they didn't establish it in Europe or the Americas instead of ehnically cleansing arabs to clear a space for this new creation.. which has been a thorn in the side of the Middle East since it's inception.

:twocents:

Hi,

"I think the Iranians should prostrate themselves before George Bush, the King of the World, and BEG for America's permission to develop nuclear power!"

This has been confusing me as well. Why is it okay for the US to have nuclear bombs, but not okay for other countries to have them?

Someone (not here) said because Iran is run by a religious nutter, but so is the US at the moment.

Sanuk!

So how come it was all right for Hindus and Muslims to massacre each other by the hundreds of thousands and drive millions from their home without compensation in 1947, but it was an attrocity for Jews to do that to a far smaller number of Muslims in 1948?

I recall what a Pakistani friend said to me once upon a time. The problem isn't that Israel exists, he claimed. It's that it exists WHERE it does, in the centre of the Islamic world. Also, the Muslims are convinced that Jerusalem is one of their holy cities, since Muhammad flew there on a winged horse or something.

Still, all things considered, I think the Muslims would be pissed off simply that a Jewish state exists at all in the Middle East.

So how come it was all right for Hindus and Muslims to massacre each other by the hundreds of thousands and drive millions from their home without compensation in 1947, but it was an attrocity for Jews to do that to a far smaller number of Muslims in 1948?

Jesus Flasher! Stop stuffing words in my mouth! Neither of those attrocities were "Ok" by me. I dunno where you got that from. This place is still fucked up as a result of what happened in '47. Just look at Kashmir.

Didn't mean specifically you.

Point is that all of those refugees were resettled and nobody demands to "go home" anymore. So why are the Palestinians being kept in refugee camps instead of resettled too?

Well, Israel was an entirely different situation. The powers that be on both sides agreed on the division. Muslim leaders felt that they would be excluded from power in a post-colonial India and wanted their own piece of the pie.

In Israel a bunch of foreigners just showed up and set up camp on land that wasn't theirs, almost as though they had just landed on the moon or something.

Hi,

"I think the Iranians should prostrate themselves before George Bush, the King of the World, and BEG for America's permission to develop nuclear power!"

This has been confusing me as well. Why is it okay for the US to have nuclear bombs, but not okay for other countries to have them?

Someone (not here) said because Iran is run by a religious nutter, but so is the US at the moment.

Sanuk!

I ve asked this myself Khunsanuuk. If you really look at it from there point of view, it must seem so hypocritical.

Archived