Maybe the Best Muslim Joke Ever

Evel_Penivel

Guest lazyphil

<>

Rather like Australia, USA, Canada, NZ, South Africa, Latin America, Ulster.....but this is jewish fatherland, Jerusalem is a jewish city yes??....I mean how old is Islam, 600 years old?...how old is Judaism?....2000+ years...they are just going home to where they belong!

as for iran and nukes, khunsanuk you are being very naive to say because the usa has them so should everyone exercise this so called privilidge.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<>

Rather like Australia, USA, Canada, NZ, South Africa, Latin America, Ulster.....but this is jewish fatherland, Jerusalem is a jewish city yes??....I mean how old is Islam, 600 years old?...how old is Judaism?....2000+ years...they are just going home to where they belong!

I was actually underlining the difference between the separation of India/Pakistan and the Israel situation.

No, everyone should not have nukes because the US has them. But you seem to think that people need to have permission from the US to develop a civilian nuclear power programme.

Guest lazyphil

i think its the united nations one should seek approvel from, and if their intention is domestic power thats great (the UK should go all out nuke power as far as i'm concerned) but just lets have inspectors in to check, i think its reasonable to expect this keeping in mind their desire to wipe out Israel.

Hi,

"I think the Iranians should prostrate themselves before George Bush, the King of the World, and BEG for America's permission to develop nuclear power!"

This has been confusing me as well. Why is it okay for the US to have nuclear bombs, but not okay for other countries to have them?

Someone (not here) said because Iran is run by a religious nutter, but so is the US at the moment.

Sanuk!

Have you taken note that Europe and the UN also is upset about Iran trying to get nukes???

Is it so easy to lay blame on the USA while the other countries sit on their azz and complain.

Look at the whole picture and all the countries that are involved with trying to Iran to slow down on the nuke thing. Even Russia has been in there!

<< In Israel a bunch of foreigners just showed up and set up camp on land that wasn't theirs, almost as though they had just landed on the moon or something. >>

If I remember correctly, a majority of the Israelis are now Sephardic Jews from the Middle East. Something close to a million Jews were expelled from the Arab lands they had lived in for a thousand years or more, losing all of their possessions. These folks didn't just show up from nowhere. And I don't think the Arab nations are exactly eager to welcome them back, if they should decide to leave Israel.

i think its the united nations one should seek approvel from, and if their intention is domestic power thats great (the UK should go all out nuke power as far as i'm concerned) but just lets have inspectors in to check, i think its reasonable to expect this keeping in mind their desire to wipe out Israel.

Russia offered to make the nuke stuff for Iran so they could use it domestically and make electricity, but Iran turned them down.

Iran is after nuke weapons, end of story!

The UN doesn't like it, the EU doesn't like, but the USA is the only country with the ballz to stand up and say, "NO". Yes, the USA takes the heat, but some country has to say NO to Iran!

LP <> That means you disapprove of USA intervention in Iraq given it was not UN sanctioned?

Flash <> Interesting, given the long history of Jewish pops living in Iraq, even being part of Suadans cabinet.

Cav <<

Have you taken note that Europe and the UN also is upset about Iran trying to get nukes???>>

That would explain the coment "Reluctantly agree" I wonder why reluctant? Hmmmm

Archived