Maybe the Best Muslim Joke Ever

Evel_Penivel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...it had a large number of troops on Saudi soil temporarily during the Gulf War at the request of the Saudi government, just as troops from many countries used Saudi soil as a staging area in those months. But after the Gulf War ended, only a few thousand Air Force personnel remained on an isolated air base, again with the approval of the Saudi government.

Regardless how you want to posture it, the fact that there were US troops on Saudi soil was the *major* issue Al Qaeda had with America. With this in mind, do not forget...the Bush adminstration has already caved into Al Qaeda demands that US troops be removed from Saudi soil (numbers run from 4,805 in 2001 to 248 in 2005; source: http://www.heritage.org/Research/NationalSecurity/cda06-02.cfm , click on the "troop dataset" link about halfway down).

And they have failed to capture bin Ladin. What's that tell you? The GOP are pussies and are soft on terror, that's what! May as well disengage, Evel. All their demands have been met. :neener:

Now back to my whore...(but is she a whore if she will not take $$ from you? :dunno:) Maybe she really is my girlfriend for this week?

Cheers,

SD

Now back to my whore...(but is she a whore if she will not take $$ from you? ) Maybe she really is my girlfriend for this week?

Cheers,

SD

At the risk of stating the obvious, if the young lady refuses your baht you should run for the exits before you are chained and shackled. Perhaps take up residence for a few years in Tora Bora and chat with your old friend Osama :cool:

Maybe the best Muslim joke ever:

Two Muslim mothers were watching their children playing in the park. One says to the other

"You have to enjoy them at this age, they blow up so quickly."

Evel

:devil:

PS- And you wonder why they grow up to hate us.

:rotfl::rotfl: That's damn funny stuff. Please keep it coming Evel.

All these drama queens spew venomious shit about certain coutries and no one bats an eye. Have some fun about muslim loonies and people draw the race card? Precious!

Jesus Phil. I hope you didn't think it was me!

Yep, Fairy Tale of New York is a Classic!

I picked up the "Best of the Pogues" in Dublin airport a while back. Double CD, 12 Euro!

BTW, don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the joke... I just think Evel is going over-kill on the Muslim stuff.

Archived