Safety and p4p: The extreme final ultimate polll

MaiLuk

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love potions. Nam Man Phrai.

It has been brought up on this board before, look it up at your own peril. The manufacture is not for the faint hearted.

People from Surin and Buriram are said to "Lehn Gohn" do magic as well as "Mon Dam" black magic.

Which should explain why within the last few months 3 of my colleagues from work during the last 3 months have married girls from ... you guessed it... Surin/Buriram.

WHen I went to Buri Ram last year, a bar owner I know told me "...those people no good, don't eat or drink anything anyone gives you..." I said "you are from Buri Ram" shereplied "But I am Lao!) so maybe it goes down to the Khmer traditions? I so love the Khmer influenced girls...those Buri Ram girls can be a deadly breed, as has been reported here many times...!

Actually I rarely start posts on violence in Thailand. Other posters here start threads on violence, and they do so frequently. And it is generally a different poster every time (take a look who started the current one or the one before that). That is why this issue keeps coming up, and the fact that it keeps coming up with with regularity by different posters says much more than this poll.

I simply respond to comments made by others in those threads. And my responses obviously agitate some members. Too bad. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Actually Gadfly I think you find ways to 'hijack' threads and insert your 'Hey you know this goes back to violence in thailand...." brand of rhetoric. Whereby a responsible, albeit unknowing 'gadfly puppet' poster then starts a new topic about violence to preserve 'un-hijack' the content of the first thread. It is your jedi mind control over the 'violence' threads that knows no metric.....since the poll, and my new found love, I am unfazed.

I don't think there was any love potion.....just love.

If people have had more than one serious incident during that time, then I am still correct because Iâ??ll argue that you are a fuck up and it was avoidable.

I have had one, in approx 100 outings, but your right I did fuck up and it was basically my fault.

There has also plenty of times when I deserved an incident and got off scott free. (who's scott??)

I don't keep track of how many times so i have been but in the 15 years of visiting these places, i had only one serious incident where a girl stole my ATM card...

But as ato safety, i would guess that for guys who use the PFP venue for what it is, would have very low risk of having an incident I give much more credit to the girl's value systems than the guys' preventive measures. But when you exhibit vunerabilites, then will increase opportunities for financial theft or other scams like love..

It is the guys who fall in love, who are in much greater at risk outcomes for bad things happening to their savings or should we say disposable income. These guys are playing outside the lines of what PFP crieria is and it becomes potentially a new ballgame..

CB

Archived