In Love....

buddha

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thalenoi, are you being tricked into explaining your situation? It sounds like you and GoodThaiGIrl go way back. As far as I can see GTGirl is nasty for no apparent reason. To me she does not sound like a Thai woman or girl, educated or not. (On the other hand I see no reason why to attack her on sucking her way thru university.) About you I have only read good things. I havent looked up the former hassle between you and GTgirl, nor can I be bothered. Did you Zombie? Cause if you wanna judge somebody you surely would like to have all the facts? Is your role on the board only to piss ppl off? Or do you have positive things to add? Panadol, why do you post when you are pissed?

What's going on on the board lately? Is the October Moon so strong, it turns sex tourists into idiots?

CT your vision is naive. There is men out there who marry a hooker so they can keep their wife down and abuse her.

TC, you are hilarious, you attack others for being insulting, by being insulting yourself...jeez, look at your own behaviour first maybe, thanks.

I don't know about the story of Thalenoi, i merely commented upon his post...using his own words to illustrate my point, as i am sure anyone of even limited intelligence could understand how the words i quoted would suggest a lack of depth to his relationship. If he was being ironic, or self depreciating, then i missed it as i don't know his story...so if i'm wrong then i'm sorry...but really, TC lay off the insults please. People in glass houses....

I love how people misinterpret posts on this board. I'm also amused at how people attack others based on their own issues.

I don't know about the story of Thalenoi, i merely commented upon his post...using his own words to illustrate my point, as i am sure anyone of even limited intelligence could understand how the words i quoted would suggest a lack of depth to his relationship.

Even someone of limited intelligence would understand that it is impossible to sum up a relationship in two sentences. I think it is somewhat cheap to misquote someone to paint his relationship as 'shallow and lacking any emotional depth'. You left out the essence of Thalenoi's post: 'She takes care of me, I take care of her, what more do you want in life?'

Oh, well, you read my post at last. :o

So, I should say sorry for not replying you sooner. I have been having fun hopping from movie therter(sp ?) to movie therter for the Film Festival lately. No time for reading the board.

To your question to me, my answer is YES.

One makes a decision, so one has to face the consequences, good or bad. You can ask for other people's mercy or understanding. But if you don't get it, you don't get it. Don't blame them. Everybody entitles to have her/his own opinion. I have mine too.

Dear Evil GTG,

Let's get to the root of our "little different"

Any thai female that decides to "work bar" only merits your highest disdain. Or am I wrong?

They no longer qualify as human beings, not unlike slaves or similar categories of animals?

The same goes for farangs wo marry them/live with them. They are ipso facto the lowest life form on earth. (since they lower themselves to the level of a bg)

They can no longer have a decent life neither, can't go to a restaurant, to see a movie, can't build a house, live together without being stigmatised and wear a yellow star maybe, or would an other color fit the bill, since yellow, you know, would be an insult in Thailand?

Never occurred to you these ladies had a life, an education, dreams, made some decisions and then suddenly they no longer are part of the human species, or only just of your definition of "human"?

If that's what you thinking you really are evil in my book. Then we're quitte :devil:

Please enlighten me :yikes:

Buddha, Are we getting :topic: ?

Only confirming it is time to close this thread.

Also, by the tone, language and content of GTG' response, I'm starting to feel some slight doubts. She is responding in very definite terms "Yes" to a multitude of Thalenois's questions. Sounds a little over-the-top and slightly un-THai to me

Archived