In Love....

buddha

CT no offence meant, You remind so much of myself many years ago, enjoy it and follow your own path.

I hope to catch you both around.

Sounds good to me :)

Assuming you have a pleasant life... I will do the obvious silly things in this phase of my life, will realise in a few years it is naive and will most likely get bored, get more stable and settle down with a great woman and will have a great life! That sounds brilliant to me! :)

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Assuming your real locations are as stated (sri racha / pattaya) I'm confident you 2 can't help crossing paths any day soon :beer:

Me however spending most of my time more than 5000 miles north-west won't bet on catching up anyday soon, but hopefully next year sometime ;)

CT, I'm sure your perfect matched TG will suck you in one of these days, but don't count of it being love at first sight(suck) LOL :cover:

Mekong, I would also call off the need for apolygies, but I'm thrilled to see how a few counter attacks made us all agree to disagree :)

Ciao :cool:

CT, I'm sure your perfect matched TG will suck you in one of these days, but don't count of it being love at first sight(suck) LOL :cover:

In this phase of my life I would say I will never end up with a TG, I have said that before and fell in love with one but I don't see myself having a REAL connection with any of them. Probably just the wrong time to think about it and since I have chosen Pattaya as my resident location I don't need to explain much why I am in Thailand!

As disappointing it might sound, but I really like Farang girls more, especially from places like Hungary, these girls have nothing of the attitude like the girls in the richer farang countries such as Germany, France, America etc...

The majority of the girls I have seen there are real beauties and do sports, they are extremely in shape!!!

Assuming your real locations are as stated (sri racha / pattaya) I'm confident you 2 can't help crossing paths any day soon :beer:

Mai you obviously misread, my Locations are Bangkok / Sri Racha, though I must admit I do stay in Pattaya midweek (work is Sri Racha) I actualy tend to live quiet during midweek. It may sound sad to be home by 10 PM every night whilst staying in Pattaya but 3 hours / night sanuk 4 nights a week equates to 624 hours / year or 26 full days no sleep.

I am sure of my locations, and there are a few esteemed board members I have met in both who would verify them, not that I care what others may wish to think.

Archived