In Love....

buddha

My gf's family have nothing

Sandwich of something,

Let me add to this that previous stament is incorrect.

What they have was earned by the (female)children.

Taking care of the bufallo since age 12 iso going to school, harvesting rice, cane, water melons and at age 14 working as maids for the rich (the owners of Yee Sun Udon and Bangkok, a farang Diners director in bangkok etc. Earning a staggering 800b/month. (what do you expect the rich to pay to a poor 14 year old child, getting up at 5 and working until 10pm?) In my book this is not far from slavery.

As GTG would have put it "with dignity and pride".

Altough I don't believe the pride part of it.

Now the 8k baht bank debt was paid off by gf when she was 20, they own 30 rai of rice field, the childre built and paid for ther 200k baht house, I even replaced the broken waterpump last month at a cost of 1350 baht for the assholes, assholes because they beat up their children when they misplaced or broke something etc etc. I often buy food for them, bring some shrimps or pork. I still wonder why? Out of respect for the ex-whore I live with :o

Years later you are surprised some collegue workers leave the priding and dignity saving job, after having given all to the greedy parents and hearing how good life can be after having found a farang somewhere in Pattaya. What exactly they have to do for that, they don't understand (they are not told that part, and when you are a poor educated farmers girl you should know better isn't???)

Common, gimme a break :onfire:

And we, whoremongers of this board go out there to fuck the poor little devils, who in no time master the tricks of having multiple sponsors sending 20-30k baht every month etc etc. And we blame them for cheating, lying, having a bf and children?

I hooked up with one of these desillusioned bg's and you judge me :worship::worship::worship:

I wonder what you really know about life here or elsewhere. Do you both (PS and Zombie) have a master degree in psychology :confused:

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick reply thailanoi and CT, was fairly drunk when I posted that. My apologies because I think I took your post out of context, that is I took a different meaning from your post compared to what you meant.

I'll reply to your subsequent post in a bit more detail a little later when I have some more time.

As CT says, I'd like to read a little more about your story.

Dog, you're starting to sound like the wise grey eminence of the board.

I do agree. respect. Top issue. she may be a whore, may have been a whore, but if I haven't a chance to get behind the real story why she went where she went, showing respect is the only way.

I respect my old friend Nok, in spite of lies, duplicity etc. She did what was best for her and her family, and it wasn't an easy road.

I do agree. respect. Top issue. she may be a whore, may have been a whore, but if I haven't a chance to get behind the real story why she went where she went, showing respect is the only way.

I respect whores a lot! I wouldn't wanna change with them under any circumstances! IME trust is the biggest issue! Since I am like a little puppy and have trusted my girls 100%, they never trusted me! They hvae always expected the worst of me even when I was just trying to be there for her!

Long story short, if a man decides to take a "prostitute" as his girlfriend he already respects her as a person, (no?) I thought that is a basic! When trust isn't there or isn't mutual then false accusation will take place and the respect is disappearing more and more untill nothing is left!

Am I alone with this opinion?

Thalenoi, are you being tricked into explaining your situation? It sounds like you and GoodThaiGIrl go way back. As far as I can see GTGirl is nasty for no apparent reason. To me she does not sound like a Thai woman or girl, educated or not. (On the other hand I see no reason why to attack her on sucking her way thru university.) About you I have only read good things. I havent looked up the former hassle between you and GTgirl, nor can I be bothered. Did you Zombie? Cause if you wanna judge somebody you surely would like to have all the facts? Is your role on the board only to piss ppl off? Or do you have positive things to add? Panadol, why do you post when you are pissed?

What's going on on the board lately? Is the October Moon so strong, it turns sex tourists into idiots?

CT your vision is naive. There is men out there who marry a hooker so they can keep their wife down and abuse her.

Thalenoi, are you being tricked into explaining your situation?

Close, but I am getting tired.

Anyway, you guys should realise there are lots of farang/ex-bg couples hidden away in the towns and villages around the country. I lived 4 years around Chumpon and now Udon Thani, go to marriages and monthly forum meetings (not this one) By now I have met over a hundred of these couples. The vast majority is doing very well, my statistcally wet finger mentions a % far above the average western

success rate. I will not try to explain.

End of thread for me also.

Archived