DVD/CD Sniffer Dogs at USA Airports!

cavanami

I read Japanese news that US got two DVD/CD searching dogs from England but did not say which airport in USA. Those dogs can sniff out the chemical used for DVD/CD in suit case. They can not recognize if it is pirate but the customs will open and check the suit case.

Maybe LA and New York? The two largest cities in the USA?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, but after a thoural search of my photos, on 5 different cards, and a portable hard drive, and tons of questions, the asshole at customs let me go, with about 25 movies...didn't even check them, just asked if I had them, I laid them out, and that was it...weird...

Japanese are rather pragmatic about the whole thing. One or two copies of each bootleg title is cool but more than that will be confiscated.

Americans on the other hand are psychotic about that stuff.

I would think the time and money on the dogs would be better spent on Anti-Terrorism instead of bootleg shit.

From the MPAA

MPAA

The Japan news said two dogs in the USA, another said, at LAX???

In any event, it looks to be coming to the USA sooner or later...

Nice to see they can spend our tax dollar to make more $$$ for the already billionaires...but can not keep tons or heroin from getting in to the USA...or the millions of illegals coming in... :cussing:

or the millions of illegals coming in...

A lot of GWB friends are dependent of having illegal cheap mexican workers in their farms and factories, so they bring them in in busloads, just bribe customs/immigration.

or the millions of illegals coming in...

A lot of GWB friends are dependent of having illegal cheap mexican workers in their farms and factories, so they bring them in in busloads, just bribe customs/immigration.

errrr...I well know the situation in Texas and other states, but can not comment.

It seems that GWB would just have a special work permit for these workers as they are needed and from what I see, do the jobs that USA citizens do not want to do.

Of course, the "coyote" pays "someone" for that bus load coming is. Last I heard the coyote charges $3500 USD to bring one person in to the USA, so some $$$ to be made here!!!

"...do the jobs that USA citizens do not want to do..."

This is a myth. Poor people will work if they have to. The trouble is, illeagals lower the wage structure, because they work for less, and live at a lower standard, they beat out the local poor people who would do these jobs, if welfare and illeagals didn't make it more profitable for them not to work...but don't get me/us started on this topic...

Archived