Do you care if she comes

Nervous_Dog

I seem to recall from "Loveline" and other sex talk shows, that it is not uncommon for a 20 year old girl to not be able to have an orgasm...so well, figure most P4P girls in high demand fall into that group.

Hey yeah that is totally right!!!

Now why is that? Is it a matter of their age or is it a matter of their lovers age? I recall a scientific study on german TV where they claim that the womens orgasmn are depending on the mens endurance! If her lover is a fast shooter she probably needs more time to cum! The younger the guy the faster he shoots! Also girls grow experience to do what is best to get off themselves! I would say a BG has an enormous experience and she had men of all kind of ages!

CT, I think we are all in agreement to treat the girls right, be nice etc...but in reality, the idea of being a stud, trying all kinds of tricks/gimmicks that she is NOT into at all, makes no sense. But then we have had that discussion before...

I don't know tricks or gimmicks, it doesn't need tricks or gimmicks, the chemestry or energy gotta be right. The man shouldn't be a fast shooter and the girl should be into it. To find that out that requires some sort of sensetivety which the most men probably don't have and probably they don't even care about! I know the difference if the girl likes me or not and I try to sort them out before I take them home, but then again, I don't take them from their bars, I take them from a club where I have way more time to talk, see and learn. I basically know the girls longer than 1 night before I take them home! That helps

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys,

"She's a regular, I'm special... she tells me she like me too mutt"... blah blah blah blah...

You're not - you're just another wallet.

It's all an act.

but the majority of girls are doing it for money, not because they like sex.

What percentage of girls really, sincerely enjoy sex with the guys who are hunting for thrills in the P4P scene? Not a lot I would think.

The probably give less of a shit if they don't cum than you do.

Just my 2 baht's worth.

MooNoi

Dude, you are totally ruining my fantasy - please stop!

My ex is Thai and worked as a prossie in Singapore, she told me that the Singapore guys are the best customers in the world. She said she can suck them off in 1 minute, they all have small penises and are fast shooters, which is good because she doesn't get hurt and she can go quicker to the next customer!

She was working at a ST-Hotel!

Her Thai boyfriend/husband is the one to give her orgasms...cos she lub him...

I'm usually in the "hey, if I'm paying for a service, you make me happy" camp but had a rare aberration with a relatively innocent Ramkhamhaeng girl. She claimed she'd been with a Thai boyfriend for 3 years who'd never got her close to coming (apparently he was of the classic finish in one minute type).

Other girls I've known have said similar things.

Generally though, I'm of the belief that a girl who fucks for money, whom you've just met that night, just wants you out of there as quickly as possible. :)

Of course sexworkers want you out of there asap. Given that there are also girls who like sex and like to get off too. If you put a punter with her who is not into getting her off and wears condoms, it is very unlikely she will get real horny.

Quite a few girls and women cant get off, either they havent found out how yet or their partner is doing it totally wrong. In my experience there are a lot of guys who are shooting after 10 minutes or shorter, no way I could get off with them. Nor with guys who wear condoms (plastic dick feeling) and are not into jerking women off or DIY. ANd given that there are a few who do wear condoms, are not into jerking off but fuck wonderful for hours and who made me totally horny. It is funny that a BM is so against sex education since to my experience many men are sexual quaks and they can advance a lot -including their sex partners - from learning a few skills. Coming after 10 minutes can be easily unlearned with controlling your pc muscles and a few other techniques.

And BTW hookers are just ppl like you and me. THey do have feelings and likes but might be guarded not to let bad feelings enter them. But the other end of the spectrum is that it is possible to find a genuine girlfriend or fuck buddy in her. A Thai friend of mine was married to a Swedish guys for 10 years, now lives in BKK and every month on a Saturday evening (she has a regular good job) out to SC or NP to find a farang to have some fun with. THe money does not appeal to her but she takes it but she just wants an arm around her shoulder and a good fuck and maybe meet a future husband.

you know the lover in me wants the girl to enjoy the sex even though i'm paying for it..because that will turn me on even more if i know i'm satisfying her as well...and i can think of a few thai girl's that would winn an Oscar in the best drama category for their cumming performance..lol...So to be honest i would rather have them cum then not cum...but i'm like that with any girl i lay with

Nor with guys who wear condoms (plastic dick feeling) and are not into jerking women off or DIY. ANd given that there are a few who do wear condoms, are not into jerking off but fuck wonderful for hours and who made me totally horny.

TOPCATTA....

you are so right about the condom thing...i know i gotta wear them,but i hate wearing them.It's so hard for me to get off with a condom and sometimes they fit so tight that i'll lose my hard on from time to time...when i was at club eden in order for me to cum i had to get the girls to 69 for me so i could jerk off watching them.....rubbers suck...

Hey put it in that way:

there are 2 possibilities

1) she isn't into it but you give your best to make her come, she is annoyed and pissed and wants it to be over but after all it is up to you because you pay!

or

2) you give your best and she loves it and you are giving her a good time and satisfaction!

in both ways you loose nothing and get laid!

Archived