Do you care if she comes

Nervous_Dog

ND>But thats not the question, maybe I am stoopid, but I am assuming the prostitute knows how to act, so they won't just lie there, they will quirm and wriggle, groan and moan (Them "FARK YOUR HEAVY MATE", Me "Sorry OH, errr Orlando Horindus)<

Sure, but for me the challenge, are they (orgasms) real or not. Some sure real, some fake, some bloody good actresses. If they're so good I cannot discern the fake, I'll pass them as genuine. After all, it is my impression of being a successsful stud that counts :-)

And in the em\nd the process of trying is quite fun.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elef, I agree, if a regular, or a girl I like, or am in a relationship with, this is different, I took the question at face value...as it was ..."do you care if the hooker you hire has an orgasim...?" and to that, tha answer is no, if she wants to fake, or have one for real, great, but no skin off my (fat) ass if it is real fake or whatever...

As for just sticking your dick in and doing all the work, agree, that sucks, lay down fucks are the worst...but oddly, still not bad... :)

I dont really care if she cums or not since not all women can cum even with severe work. Plus when a woman has to work hard to cum she is focussing on a moment in the future and not enjoying the present. When she is not enjoying that you will feel that too, resulting in a loss of erection. But do I want them to be active in bed? Certainly. Maybe for a men it can be fun to tower over an unresponsive woman and get some powertrip feeling of that, but I'll pass. Of course I am not reasoning from the POV of a rented girl. Chances are she is with a client she does not like or even when she does like him, doesnt click with sexually so how can she give her best then? Those skills can only come to fruition when she is respected and jerked off too.

I would imagine getting some of the girls working at a soapie off would be no mean feat..

Six shots a day, little conversation, random guys all the time, and a whole lotta lube just to help with the chafing :bow: certainly service going on there :sex:

Cheers,

theNumbers

Very true..

Archived