Do you care if she comes

Nervous_Dog

<>

Something I like, but not from hookers, I always used to love the chase rather than the moment of conquer.

<>

I think I see from everyone here that everyone agrees with you, if maybe for other reasons no one really wants a unresponsive partner.

Many here have said something similar too <>

Which is a whole different question but a very interesting one, who wants a starfish in bed with them.

DOG

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Which is a whole different question but a very interesting one, who wants a starfish in bed with them.<

Not a total starfish but bordering on one, sometimes.

There's this gal i know, ex dundee, who I sometimes phone on a rainy day when the bars are closed AND I am exhausted from to much action in the days before. Her beauty and personality are the main reasons. When we f..k, she's got that puzzled look on her face, like "why is this guy doing all this". But just her face and body get me really turned on, and I enjoy the experience after all.

But not too often, I usually prefer someone raunchier.

Guys,

If you're sleeping with chicks working in the P4P scene, you're sleeping with a hooker. So she's doing it for work. Do you really think she wants to sleep with you "because you're a nice guy" or "you're a regular?" (Apart from the financial benefit to her). How many other guys are "regulars"?

Sure, if she had to choose between 2 guys, one who was a nice guy that wasn't going to give her any grief and pay the going rate, and the other who was a complete asshole, she'd probably take the nicer guy.

Too many guys think they're a cut above other punters in the P4P scene, and something makes them more special than the last guy that shagged her.

"She's a regular, I'm special... she tells me she like me too mutt"... blah blah blah blah...

You're not - you're just another wallet.

It's all an act.

Thinking things such as "she always cums when we fuck", or "she really seems to enjoy sex with me" is a pretty weird thought. As always, there are going to be exceptions, but the majority of girls are doing it for money, not because they like sex.

What percentage of girls really, sincerely enjoy sex with the guys who are hunting for thrills in the P4P scene? Not a lot I would think.

The probably give less of a shit if they don't cum than you do.

Yes, I have my regulars who I enjoy having sex with very much. They give the impression that they're enjoying it too, but to me, that's just what it is: an act. If they really are, it's a bonus, if they're not, they're just doing their job. And that's fine by me.

Just my 2 baht's worth.

MooNoi

What percentage of girls really, sincerely enjoy sex with the guys who are hunting for thrills in the P4P scene? Not a lot I would think.

Tough one :) I can see your point and I can agree and disagree with the most in your post! The one thing we all can agree on is that these girls are humans. BG type of Humans have needs too. Most certainly she has her days where she is really horny and on other days she is not! Let's not forget that the most men are very stereotype too, just like them which results in the same old conversations day by day. Some punters stand out of the crowd, they either impress her by her looks or they have a complete different approach and break free from the daily routine! Some...., not all, are very thankful for that!

The girls hear it everyday that they are sexy and that they have beautiful eyes yada yada yada. What they don't hear too many times is that you respect them as a person and that you don't consider them as "ladybar" Saying that made often the difference! I saw quite a few girls getting very touched and crying when I said something like that! I try not to make it too easy for the girls and they wonder I I spend hours with them sweet talking and not taking them home! The next time they try even more to be the girl of the night and when I finally go home with her majority is really keen to show me that it was a mistake not to take her every night!

I guess stuff like that you can't pull in a gogo bar since you simply don't have the selection of quality girls in just one bar! In a club this works, having fun, talking but going home with another girl makes her either go away for good or makes her think what she can do better the next time! As long as you aren't unreasonable they will always believe it was their fault! You gotta be sneaking and charming to do that, the most men won't do anything like that because they can simply barfine a girl and bang her without ANY effort!

Up to everyone what he wants to do!

Archived