Do you care if she comes

Nervous_Dog

There's something silly about trying and pretending to be a stud when you're with a BG.

I think there is nothing silly by having good intentions!

A girl whos not interested in cuming will fake an orgasm after a few minutes!

Break it down to a business deal:

I don't spend the entire evening with a girl, pay her 5 or more drinks, try to entertain her to have 5 minutes lame sex. I am paying for it, I want to have my fun, I want to feel good and I want it to last longer than 5 minutes. In order to feel good I do what I would do with my girlfriend to achieve maximum satisfaction, my girlfriends liked it, if she doesn't like it, bad luck... but I am doing it for myself in the first place. If all I need is an orgasm and I don't care about her then I let her "smoke" me untill I am done!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It only prolongs the sex act, and maybe they just want it to be over ASAP. There's something silly about trying and pretending to be a stud when you're with a BG.

Of course it is true that many girls want it to be over ASAP, it doesn't mean you should treat her like a hole to get off. You wouldn't be married if you would have taken your own advice too seriously. NO OFFENCE INTENDED! :beer:

I was recently with a total 10 stunner, occasional 20 year old Rainbow girl who told me ,,,"never cum with customer...sometimes with boyfriend"...there is probably 20%-30% of all women out there in the world at large that just have trouble cuming at all...another 20% that can only get off with your tongue...among the other 50% how often do you get one that is into you enough to let herself cum? I only go with the same girl once or twice max, so I am not talking a quasi-girlfriend arrangement...I would want to avoid that with a pfp girl (maybe at 70+ I would consider that- she could change my nappy too)

Then there is your skill at figuring out what she likes in a session or two...seems a lot better bet to have as much fun as possible since you are paying to make this fantasy a reality...you are probably not her dream guy anyway if there is more than 15 years age difference. And why would you pay for it if there weren't...how many people here on this board are 40 plus years? or 50? A poll for the age of you frequent posters I would like to see..

A beautiful 20 year old starfish...who I bath, massage, get to climb on top of me if I want, get to blow me if I prefer... I don't need her cuming to make it feel worth my time - but be my guest...if she seems to be heading in that direction I will do my best. Not being able to enjoy the fuck unless the girl cums is normal in the real world...it's good manners and helps you get laid again, but it becomes this external measure of a successful fuck. I pay to get away from performance anxiety and enjoy their young lovelyness...

I seem to recall from "Loveline" and other sex talk shows, that it is not uncommon for a 20 year old girl to not be able to have an orgasm...so well, figure most P4P girls in high demand fall into that group.

CT,

I think we are all in agreement to treat the girls right, be nice etc...but in reality, the idea of being a stud, trying all kinds of tricks/gimmicks that she is NOT into at all, makes no sense. But then we have had that discussion before...

OH et al. Agreed...it's a bonus if she's into it, but not something i've ever become preoocupied about...if your a customer then you have to accept that you are simply always going to be that...so enjoy that role!

Archived