Do you care if she comes

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>why you let her stay overnight? Don't you want to fart after you've been drunk? I can't fart or take a dump when a stranger is in my pad!<

CT, it sounds like you may be just a tiny bit anally retentive.

"can't fart or take a dump?

Don't tell me now you don't do their 3rd hole either??\"

Grow up young man, all that is part of being human. Do you insist to be in the toilet alone when you have a piss? Has any of your friends ever sat and pissed on the toilet while you had a shower in the same room?

Relax!

Isan girls tend to be a bit more down to earth about bodily functions, it's the falang usually that are uptight.

moonoi said:

"Too many guys think they're a cut above other punters in the P4P scene, and something makes them more special than the last guy that shagged her."

you're entitled to that openion, but again it may say more about yourself than the BG you're porking :)

punters are probably much more diverse than the BGs & some actually have to be 'better' than others in the eyes of your average BG as well as anyone who care to comment...

lets imagine BG1 has 20 punters fuck her any given month & lets furthermore imagine that out of her last 20 fucks(customers) she keeps an internal top3 & buttom3 score of her fucks!

now which 3 do you reckon have a greater chance of giving her an orgams assuming she even wanted/could have 1 (a month)?

:cover:

to finish this hypetesis keep in mind BG1's top3 could easily be BG2's buttom3 :shocked:

just a though gentlemen - just a though ;)

I thought guys were paying the girls to use their talented snappers to make guys cum and cum and cum. That is what I thought it was all about.

A lot of guys confuse a paid fuck with having a real relationship. For some , and I don't mean anyone in particular here, the closest thing to a "real date" they will ever have is in Thailand, with a bar girl they are paying. Sad but true.

Some guys like a quick short time or 2, and that is fine. Other guys like to blur the line a little bit, and take a girl out for dinner, music, whatever, then go home...and that is fine also. Doesn't matter how you play the game, as long as YOU have fun, that is what you are paying for. And never forget, this is all just business, a game if you will. If more comes out of it, than great, so much the better.

CT, it sounds like you may be just a tiny bit anally retentive.

"can't fart or take a dump?

Don't tell me now you don't do their 3rd hole either??\"

Grow up young man, all that is part of being human. Do you insist to be in the toilet alone when you have a piss?

Their chocolate factory has nothing to do with taking a dump! I don't fart in front of other people, especially not after 1 portion som tam per day and loads of booze :) That's not nice to smell!

I know taking a dump is natural, but still I don't want a stranger to witness it! No problem with girlfriends!

Anyways, I am not a morning sex person, in the morning I like to smoke a cigarette , reply to some posts and take a dump :) I don't need a girl to spoon me overnight because I don't want compensation for the real thing, I rather like to fart :)

moonoi said:

"Too many guys think they're a cut above other punters in the P4P scene, and something makes them more special than the last guy that shagged her."

you're entitled to that openion, but again it may say more about yourself than the BG you're porking :)

punters are probably much more diverse than the BGs & some actually have to be 'better' than others in the eyes of your average BG as well as anyone who care to comment...

lets imagine BG1 has 20 punters fuck her any given month & lets furthermore imagine that out of her last 20 fucks(customers) she keeps an internal top3 & buttom3 score of her fucks!

now which 3 do you reckon have a greater chance of giving her an orgams assuming she even wanted/could have 1 (a month)?

:cover:

to finish this hypetesis keep in mind BG1's top3 could easily be BG2's buttom3 :shocked:

just a though gentlemen - just a though ;)

Her Thai boyfriend/husband is the one to give her orgasms...cos she lub him...

I guess it's really seeing if you can find the right buttons to push.

Once again there is nothing quite like making a thai girl blurt out little that expressions in bed...OY!

He's back! Did you have a pleasant weekend in wherever it was?

What percentage of girls really, sincerely enjoy sex with the guys who are hunting for thrills in the P4P scene? Not a lot I would think.

The probably give less of a shit if they don't cum than you do.

Yes, I have my regulars who I enjoy having sex with very much. They give the impression that they're enjoying it too, but to me, that's just what it is: an act. If they really are, it's a bonus, if they're not, they're just doing their job. And that's fine by me.

Completely agree with this one. I bet there are a lot of girls who don't like it at all if you do anything possible to make them cum. It only prolongs the sex act, and maybe they just want it to be over ASAP. There's something silly about trying and pretending to be a stud when you're with a BG.

Archived