Do you care if she comes

Nervous_Dog

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Girls, maybe . Women, most can indeed.

I have had very close and detailed contact with an ex SuperGirls PP woman. She confirmed that sometimes it was boring, but sometimes for whatever reason she was horney. if the guy was not too objectionable and relatively sympathetic (Not an age issue) and made an effort, she would enjoy coming just because it broke the boredom and also satisfied her horniness.

She did have a high libido, I have to add.

She quit the scene around '93, but 8 years later still had a high libido (as I found out). She explained it by saying that after being used to such frequent sex, it was hard to break the habit.

Now, in her 30's, she seems to have calmed down a bit (pity) and may even be monogamous (she claims, I don't entirely believe).

she's been living in falangcountry since around '94.

one successful-exit story.

But you dont know they are starfish the first time anyway....

Disagree. That's what the "interview" is for. I bat 99+% at weeding out starfish. And if you get a gal all horned up and tell 'em to get on top, it's impossible for them to be a starfish anyway -- she will want her's as much as you want your's.

Cheers,

SD

Had a distant neighbor who tried the dog scene. Neighbors heard him screeming and went to see what was happening. The damn dog would not finish, just kept humping. The dog did finally finish when the police arrived. I didn't get to see the excitement but all the neighbors in that area that saw the event repeated the same story so porbably was true........ Shit, it must have been true because he went to jail for it.

Archived