NotstickmanBangkok.com

exileexpat

I'm sorta with you on that. The fact is that the majority of readers never met either one of these guys. To me, there's nothing offensive about Stickman's site, at least on the surface, to any reader.

Now this other guy comes around with his own site attacking Stickman. If he had other motivations, he should be handling it like a man (off the internet, as you suggest), and I don't mean restorting to violence!

We all have friends who live in Thailand or visit the place frequently. Can you imagine yourself going the "I know who you really are" route against anyone? I don't think so. It's fucking hypocrytical, cruel and immature. Not to mention stupid. :)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, But I suggest a bigger venue. I am tight with the gang at Fairtex, they controll/promote at the Fairtex Pavillion in Pattaya. Ticket sales, pay per view, could add up...maybe an "under card" where in a few other board members could meet up and settle their grudges...maybe we could even settle some of the rivalries between the various boards!

Archived