have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

first off i'm not on here to bragg...but i'm not small in the penis department and from the time i first started coming to thailand i've have everything from girl's trying to charge more for the size(never worked)or switching long time to short time because of it or them just to uncomfortable trying to work it as well as myself...it's really been hit and miss for me and the condoms dont add anything to it either...do any of yall have size problems with theses girls weather your dick be too big or too damn small......do tell

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dick is waaaayyyy ttototooo lAAArge. To my experience a long dick can feel terrible for a woman when she sits on top of you and starts going up and down. The cock bruises the cervix in a way that is far from pleasurable. So it depends how you use your gear. Dont give her a straight up and down pounding but experiment with feeling your dick inside of her. She will let you know when it hurts and where. Go for the little sounds. Roll AROUND in her. Go sideways with your body so your dick goes away from her cervix. The cervix is pretty hard while the rest of the tissue gives way. Often a straight staccato fuck with quick and long hauls with a long dick can be very strenuous. She looses her interests...So try SLOW and SHort and exchange them for SLOW and LONG. Or let her find her way with it so she can feel where and how she wants it. But then again this is my personal experience and other women stick whole fists in their pussies and God knows what...

But you might also be too wide. In that case you need lots of foreplay so she is ready to 'take' you and lots of lube. But of course you must have tried this already?

But nowadays it aint that difficult to find a woman who cuts dicks off, so maybe she can help you out...(oeps where is that tomato throwing smilie?

My dick is waaaayyyy ttototooo lAAArge. To my experience a long dick can feel terrible for a woman when she sits on top of you and starts going up and down. The cock bruises the cervix in a way that is far from pleasurable.

different physics, different feelings, thank god otherwise it would be boring!

When a woman goes up and down on top of me I feel absolutely nothing unless she knows how to squeeze "little troy". I prefer her actually sitting on me and going forwards and backwards, turned out the girls liked it better too"

I don't have a big dick, mine is average, once a so called GTG said to me "be careful, it big dick for me" 30 minutes later she said "why my husband not make love to me like you" That was a comedy moment coz that was when I found out she had a husband! Conclusion: my dick is big enough to make a girl confess ;)

Archived