have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She wrapped her fingers around her forearm? :liar: (Not u, but her.) Well, I guess she could have a deformed forearm of VERY LONG fingers.

HH

Not necessarily. Some thai girls have very small wrists, and my dick isnt the biggest, isnt the smallest, touching 7 inches say...but it was comparable to some small wristed thai girls.

My mate has a cock which is 8 and half inches, so his would have been comparable to some thai girls lower arm.

Size matters for SURE. A tiny dick can just touch a womans come spots on the front but can not let her come on her g-spot and other cumming spots in the back. It will be up to the creativity of both partners to make it a fullfilling experience for her. For him probably too.

A big dick gets your attention though! Some work it really GOOD, others dont. So so much for preventing others from getting sex education...YOu assume ppl already know what they can do with their sexual gifts. But if that was the case guys would not have to pay for sex at all...Than every body *would* make love not war.

"...So so much for preventing others from getting sex education...YOu assume ppl already know what they can do with their sexual gifts. But if that was the case guys would not have to pay for sex at all...Than every body *would* make love not war..."

Another false assumption/conclusion by the self proclaimed/appointed expert...who said she was ignoring me...oh well...that is a woman for you.

Archived