have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

After some negative expierences i always take her hand so she knowqs what's coming. but sometimes they say no problem and as soon as you are ready to go the desaster starts. but as always: sometimes it works - somtimes it dosen't.

in general i would agree that european dicks aren't made for tiny asian girls....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The answer to your question in short is Yes.Not necessarily in P4P but

I have had many a young lady want to use other means to get the job done. They always sort of look at it with a mix of fear andcuriosity and say yai mahk jeb mahk-

But once we get going it usually works out.Back when I was busy I used to try and stay away from the tiny girls.

as once I had one call me a sadist-lowjeet.

Its all good. :)

You must be boasting here.

No sir that is not the case....believe it or not having a large penis is not always a good thing...i sometimes wish i was average then i wouldn't have all the problems that i've had over the years with lot's of girls not wanting to go there with me.Now i'm not KING DONG but believe me i've gotten less than more ass because of it ..it's always hit or miss with me.And that's not bragging, that's sad...

I have seen and felt much bigger dicks than in the Big Dicks Small Pussies site.

Average size for Europeans is about 12 cm or 5 inch. The largest I had was 30 cm and the smallest 5 cm...and it was a very thin. Neither fitted me good. Now I havent met a Black man with a dick shorter than 12 cms so far...Asians are smaller, but 100 % sure I am not cause I only ever had 2 Asians in my bed...

Shaw, maybe the Los-t-Bandit69 reacted to my remark about my dick being too big. I have explained this before on the site. I like to fantasize about having a dick and sliding in such a nice hot juicy pussy...Just gives it an extra dimension for me. And BTW it helps me to understand guys too...

Archived