have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thread,

My cock is average size but some of those asian girls sure do make you feel like John Holmes. The only problems I had there were girls scared my piercing would break the condoms and ask me to take out the ring. I never did and never will. I had to talk one soapy massage girl into it, she screamed very loudly and I don't know if it was pleasure or pain.

I had Polly Palsy and she wouldn't let me breathe but I heard I am not the only one for that. However about 5 or 6 months after my trip Ranger met up with her and mentioned me to her. She told him 'he fuck me #1' I am not sure if that fits into one of my top 10 accomplishments but it certainly does help the ego :)

same topic, different point of view:

I had a friend (working girl) who told me a great story a few years ago: some guy was following her around sukhumvit, pestering her to go with him...she kept refusing--didn't like the looks of him--until finally he said he would give her 5,000 and she gave in, but demanded he pay her up front.

at his hotel room, he insisted on leaving the lights off. when they had stripped and showered and gotten into bed, she discovered the reason: he was immense (she wraps the fingers of her right hand around her left forearm for emphasis when telling the story). she got dressed, threw the 5,000 back at him, and got the fuck outta there...

preahko

Hmmm there is a growing number of farang women who come for sex tourism too. And look at the number of girls who hang around Thai cowboys for the soul purpose of "such a nice soft skin". Skin deep.

it's true, there's a whole cottage industry around sukh soi 3 with african guys, not only farang women but rich thai women pay them for sex, extending to paying for their apartments, etc.

there are also discos with thai guys in tuxes with numbers pinned on who go with women (mostly thai); there was one in my apartment building on ratchada soi 1 where I lived 2 years back, not sure if it's still operating or not...haha, being industrious chaps they will also go with guys...

preahko

Me I am quite satisfied with my engine.

Why?

- Long and large enough to fuck

- small enough to be able to ass fuck some TG

- always stand when gently requested

- Gives me pleasure

- Do not have to worry about the size as long as it fits me and the lady

-> just have an hormonal problem as I am horny like a rabbit these days as much as my girlfriend tries to send me to massage parlour because:

"want to fuck too much" (read at least twice per day)

:neener:

• 2 months later...

DAMN! DAMN DAMN! Now u cats are talking my language! You damn straight I have a nice big and thick DICK!!!! Farang chicks love my dick and ask me to take it slow until they get wild and break it down! Thai chicks are nervous as hell and beg me to take it real slow until they get used to it get wild and break it down!!! Serious foreplay usually helps but initial entry is a fucking pain!! Fuck the chick I'm the one in pain tryin to stuff my oversized thang in their coochie!

The reality is that some chicks don't like and can't handle big dicks but I have found that most can be broken in.

Fuck what ya heard ask any real chick and she will tell u that size DOES MATTER!! I for one am glad genetics did not give me a little dick because that must really suck!!!! :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

One BG looked at me naked and asked "hum tee Nai?" I assume this is THai for "oh god so big..." Another looked and said "oh, I no do lady" so well who knows, maybe she was learning English?

Actually, a dear friend of mine, a woman, rather large, did tell me that size only mattered if the guy knew what he was doing with it all. She said a big dick on a guy who had no idea how to fuck was like giving a ferrari to a guy who couldn't drive...

Speaking of big dicks, go to the finance section, and look for my questions for the big financial dicks, and leave your comments...

You must be boasting here.

I think I'm average, but have never been turned down there where we cannot talk about. Always a very kind welcome. "Sure' "Of course" "Which one you want?"

Go here and you'll probably find out more than u really asked: http://www.askmen.com/love/vanessa_60/87_love_secrets.html

I think the Lifestyles Condom website has a bit more info about "size".

HH

Archived