have you ever had problems with a p4p girl because of dick size?

theshaw66

I've had problems too...i found that ladies who had children generally seemed to suffer less, those who hadn't always hurt...and this despite lots of effort on my part to get them aroused. This of course is not a 100% rule...i've known ladies with children who could not fully partake as well....also ladies who have P4P'ed for a long time generally seemed more able to handle it, so Shaw, seek P4P ladies, who have worked for some time and have had children and your problems should be solved!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and it's possible to get any size up the gary...you just gotta play for a while...sometimes quite a while...and get her hot as hell...then bobs your fathers brother!

did you get a refund that you are not allowed to disclose?

No i didn't because i thought she would have a strong argument...i don't the limits when it comes to that kind of situation...but i would sure like to know the policy when it comes to that....for now i'll write it off at a lost...

Shaw, maybe the Los-t-Bandit69 reacted to my remark about my dick being too big. I have explained this before on the site. I like to fantasize about having a dick and sliding in such a nice hot juicy pussy...Just gives it an extra dimension for me. And BTW it helps me to understand guys too...

damn i like you.....you aint affraid to say what's on your mind and i really respect that...

Archived